Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the sexiest foam build i've ever seen! BTW, Is there a set of stencils you're using, or are you just cutting freehand? (if there's a download link it'd be much appreciated)

Thanks dude glad you like it. I'm currently re-building my chest piece. The files I've used so far are pep files from Brandon McClain I think. I'm at work at the moment but will post you file links later on.
I'll also post you the files for the new chest I'm building.
Thanks again man

Right now here's an update for you all :)
I've started rebuilding the back plate to my suit. Couldn't find a suitable pep template to use so I made my own templates from my ref pics so sadly of you like the look of this you won't find the files to recreate it
Anywho here it is, it's wider and more detailed and also still unfinished obviously but will show it finished soon I hope. Also I've widened the front chest plate to attach to it

b8ec96fd.jpg
[/IMG]

2ae3e356.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey guys this is an update for those interested. I'm 90% done on the helmet just got to finish the paint job and add the visor surrounds on.
I'm also nearly done with my back plate, but not quite there yet. The back plate is totally custom made from my own templates which I've hand drawn from pictures, hope you like what you see below, here's my pictorial evidience of my hard work :D
Feed back is appreciated!!
c9153ac9.jpg
[/IMG]

d29a76c3.jpg
[/IMG]

39b35fe7.jpg
[/IMG]

eba56fae.jpg
[/IMG]

Yey a helmet. Nicely done man, looking forward to seeing the torso all finished keep up the good work.

Unfolding the HD CQB Helmet is a tricky task. Some of the templates are gunna be huge!

I got the visor surrounds done today so that's job done pretty much, just want to get some silver paint and make it look a little ruff round the edges.
Next update will be more of the chest and back plates coming together :)
Stay tuned or better yet subscribed for more :)
4e24ecde.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice work man. The overall Visor is looking much better now. Look forward to the next instalment of pics :)

As promised here's an update my chest piece which I've been working on this morning. It's a lot wider than before but I have broad shoulders so needs to be really :p

7354987e.jpg
[/IMG]

5f035810.jpg
[/IMG]

As before this is all pretty much made from scratch with ref pics. More to follow soon!

This is great! You posting on my build led me to this, which led me to others which has given me ideas! Thank you for the insiration and I will be subscribing asap! I look forward to seeing your completed work and how it all fits together. What did you use on the helmet? I might have just missed what you said I'll take another look but I'm curious nontheless. Great work!

@XxDrxNinjaxX- thanks a lot man Its always nice to find people who appreciate my work an I'm glad I've been able to open you up to a few other people's work too.
If you haven't already check out Drack and his work, it's epic!
As for my helmet it's made of 10mm EVA foam and the vents on the face guard are made of camping mat foam.
Then coated in plasti dip and finally a few coats of spray paint :)

Thanks for your comments man and get subscribed to see future progress I'm building everyday so theres regular updates!

That's looking a bit more like it. The width of the chest looks much better and glad you didn't stick with the old back it just wasn't game accurate or even close. Something I haven't talked to you about yet is are you gunna light this sucker up? Also are you gunna use EL wire for the back light strips?

Like the 4th of July dude! Always wanted to say that lol
What's EL wire? I'll check it out :)
I've got a ton of blue LEDs for it but wanna show that when I get that far because I've had ideas for lighting which go beyond the standard. As for lights on the back, the back and belly plate are getting lit up on what will look like control panels so it's accurate to one of my HD ref pic :)

It's electroluminescence wire, basically wire that lights up. Kinda like optical fibre but loads better. I've seen guys using it on the spine.

The form of the chest piece is sound. The seams are really clean. Looks like practice made for better armor work for you. Finish this puppy so we can see it on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back