Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude this is EPIC but might i ask if you are selling this and if so how much

First off, welcome to the 405th forums. Second, most likely, not. When people work on builds here, they typically don't start on them with the intent of selling. They work on these projects to be able to build a costume on their own. And since this site is not a buy/sell site, this type of thing is usually frowned upon. My best advice would be, if you're sincerely interested in Reach type setup, stick around, learn from the other members, and attempt one of your own. Not trying to sound condescending by any means, there is a lot of pride that goes into these builds.

-Matt

I agree with Mkshane I couldn't imagine how to put a price on my suit after all the blood sweat and tears that have gone into it, not to mention I don't want any one else looking awesome in my hard work :)

The form of the chest piece is sound. The seams are really clean. Looks like practice made for better armor work for you. Finish this puppy so we can see it on you!

Thanks roxy, beside how Drack sees the build I kinda feel like yours is a bit of a bench mark and so your opinion is greatly appreciated :)

And Seck sorry buddy but as the other s have said 405th isnt about buying and selling. We work hard to produce our own unique armour sets.
If your interested in building one of your own I'd be happy to share some hints and tips though.
Thanks guys :)

You're moving right along. You're skills are getting better with each piece. With that said I can't wait to see you're next piece to see how this all scales together.:)

I agree with Mkshane I couldn't imagine how to put a price on my suit after all the blood sweat and tears that have gone into it, not to mention I don't want any one else looking awesome in my hard work :)

i second the motion! even if a price could be put on my suite, i couldnt get rid of it. all the pain and great times on a piece done right, the suite becomes a part of who you are by the time you get to sanding!

update time! well i've been pretty busy beavering away at the suit when BOOM! I got quite a bit more done on the chest piece, it needs a little adjusting as it sits too far forward and forces my head down a touch. But here goes, oh and I had a few accidents with the glue gun, kinda needed an extra pair of hands for some of this lol :)
Photoon10-05-2012at16332-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photoon10-05-2012at16333.jpg
[/IMG]

Photoon10-05-2012at1633.jpg
[/IMG]

Photoon10-05-2012at16335.jpg
[/IMG]

Photoon10-05-2012at16342.jpg
[/IMG]

considering this is all made with no pep files i think i'm doing pretty well :)

Loving that last pic bro! Coming along really nicely. Only thing I feel I need to ask is can you put your head back? The raised part at the back of the neck seems to be in the way.

Cheers dude!
In a word... No
Lol
I need to adjust it abit so the top of the back plate isn't so intrusive. Sadly it was something I couldn't have foreseen till I reached this point

When you build up the back under-suit on the arms (under the chest/back plate) and add the collar+neck seal, it will sit better. Scale looks great now. Leave room for stomach plate and/or any under-armor you're going to wear.

Over all the chest plate is looking great. :D

When you build up the back under-suit on the arms (under the chest/back plate) and add the collar+neck seal, it will sit better. Scale looks great now. Leave room for stomach plate and/or any under-armor you're going to wear.

Over all the chest plate is looking great. :D

thanks buddy, I've been making some alterations to what I call the arm seals because I feel it's sitting a little high. When i've got the helmet on i keep bashing the chin on the chest plate so I've altered it a bit to ride a little lower on my shoulders.
Can't wait to be finished with this piece so I can move onto the next pieces of armour!!

dude what is the brand and model of that visor? i need one for a con i'm goin to in less than 25 days hahaha

It's actually hand made. It starts from 5mm Perspex heated at 200 degrees C
Then when floppy put inside the helmet so it can take shape and cool then coated in mirrored window tint film.

In 25 days you shoul have enough time to order the materials and make one :)

Good luck and hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back