First Build attempting to finish in time for SDCC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krs

So here is the deal :) This is my first build and I am hoping to get this build done in time for San Diego Comic Con. I have watched videos done by Ben Streeper and have just read a ton of forums and other stuff, I have Rondo'd my Noble 6 helmet and am starting on my foam chest. Any advice and support would be more then welcomed. Thanks guys and wish me luck.:D

GOPR0050.jpg
[/IMG]
GOPR0061.jpg
[/IMG] This is my helmet as of right now, it has been fiberglassed and rondo'd. For my weapon I am going to try and Mod the Nerf Recon to make an AR :) I got my inspiration from Nick Nack Patty Wack when I met him at Anaheim Wonder Con
421185_10151403997425705_794405704_23095366_1218357722_n.jpg
[/IMG]

How dare you make me Google the SDCC in order to find out when it was...Nah, just kidding. July 12th, huh? You've got your work cut out for you. =D The helm looks great! Keep at it.

I have that exact same cordless phone, I swear.

Looks good so far. :) Cant wait for more progress

Thanks I should have more Pictures today for a bit of an update.

How dare you make me Google the SDCC in order to find out when it was...Nah, just kidding. July 12th, huh? You've got your work cut out for you. =D The helm looks great! Keep at it.

I have that exact same cordless phone, I swear.

:p I do have a lot of work cut out for me, and I am glad to hear we share common phones haha

If you're doing foam for the armor, and you're already that far along on the helmet, then you should be able to finish in time, provided you keep working at it and don't let it fall by the wayside. Good job so far, and best of luck!

Sooo today before this California weather went crazy on me I was able to Bondo the helmet and it down .. remember this is my first helmet ever so not the best :p
photo.jpg

I also held in the visor to see what it would look like :)
552924_2677706682350_1846767978_1588619_1920947747_n.jpg

Lookin good bro, keep up the good work. Remember, although CC may be coming up fast, don't rush it, take your time and it'll look great. Hope to see you at comic-con with the rest of us, the more the merrier, and the more we outnumber the stormtroopers ;)

Wow for your first attempt your doing pretty good
Thanks a lot

Lookin good bro, keep up the good work. Remember, although CC may be coming up fast, don't rush it, take your time and it'll look great. Hope to see you at comic-con with the rest of us, the more the merrier, and the more we outnumber the stormtroopers ;)
Haha yeah I hope to run into a lot of the guys/gals here on 405th at CC and yeah I would love for us to outnumber the Stormtroopers!

I have been busy this whole weekend that I should get some good work done this monday so I will update some photos then hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back