Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Been a little busy working on a side project, but it came to a halt, as my printer is being difficult. I wanted to say that I appreciate everyone who is leaving comments, and following this thread. Helps me to keep the effort going on unfolding new objects. There have been a hand full of requests, and I'm totally fine with getting requests. I've made a few requests already. So feel free to ask, but it will get added to the list, if its at all possible.
Just to keep things going, I am in the middle of a few items that need built before I release them. I would offer to release the files for someone else to test build, but they would have to be in the Oregon area for me to consider it. I'd like to see the prop in real life before I release them. Here is a small list of things I'm working on:
Ebony Mace
Ebony Dagger
Nightingale Blade
Broken Mehrunes Razor
Iron Helmet
Dragonbone Helmet
Rueful Axe

Not all need test built, but you get the idea. More and more WILL get added in the coming weeks. Just give it time, and I'll do what I can. Enjoy!

Iron Helmet

Hey all,
Been a little busy working on a side project, but it came to a halt, as my printer is being difficult. I wanted to say that I appreciate everyone who is leaving comments, and following this thread. Helps me to keep the effort going on unfolding new objects. There have been a hand full of requests, and I'm totally fine with getting requests. I've made a few requests already. So feel free to ask, but it will get added to the list, if its at all possible.
Just to keep things going, I am in the middle of a few items that need built before I release them. I would offer to release the files for someone else to test build, but they would have to be in the Oregon area for me to consider it. I'd like to see the prop in real life before I release them. Here is a small list of things I'm working on:
Ebony Mace
Ebony Dagger
Nightingale Blade
Broken Mehrunes Razor
Iron Helmet
Dragonbone Helmet
Rueful Axe

Not all need test built, but you get the idea. More and more WILL get added in the coming weeks. Just give it time, and I'll do what I can. Enjoy!

I would totally help you out by at least trying to make the iron helmet (if no one else has already offered). Unfortunately, I won't be available for the next three weeks. But I can still do it then, either way sweet builds and fantastic work!

Very nice job on everything Zombie. It all looks great. Btw, if you ever need some help on an unfold or a test build, just shoot me a pm and I'll give you a hand.

Here is another file for your downloading enjoyment! This was a requested file, and with a little work it is ready for download. Here is the Skyrim Rueful Axe! It has some minor alterations made to the 3D model to make it easier to make in pepakura. You'll notice that the small spikes under the axe blade are missing, but those can be added with other means. It is still the Rueful Axe. This model is about four feet tall, and should fit right in with the other Skyrim objects I've done.

RuefulAxe.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/dD3DibV7/Rueful_Axe.html

I appreciate all the comments and members asking to help. Right now, I've got everything covered, but I will keep the idea open of letting others test build for me. Hope everyone enjoys the newest file.

Do you think think you could send them to me? that would be great if you could.

I cannot send them to you, as there are a lot of files. Look through the pages, and you'll see how I acquired these files. It's open to everyone, just requires you to do some searching on your own. I have referenced several times how I got these files, and I've posted links.

Or wait until I get to Iron armor. Slowly moving through weapons right now, and armor will be next.

Here is a picture of the completed test build for the Skyrim Rueful Axe. It was an interesting build, with the tiny spikes and what not. Took me longer than usual to get it done, but was a lot of fun building. Enjoy the picture.

temporary-88.jpg

As Dawnguard is about to release, I figured I would give a rather large file for everyone to play with. I'll be in and out of Dawnguard playing the game, but I'll still be releasing Skyrim objects. Hopefully, I'll be able to release some Dawngaurd material. If not, at least there will be Skyrim files.

So, without further ado, here is the Skyrim Dragon Bone Skull! This skull measures about 3 ft once completed. Jaws are not connected, but it shouldn't be that difficult to do. I'm thinking this would make a killer wall prop. It is not in scale with Skyrim dragons, as their heads are twice this size. Teeth are included. Enjoy!

DragonBoneSkull.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/chSGnCSS/Dragon_Bone_Skull.html

Flipping awsome I've been looking around for a dragon skull for my room
I think I'll put it above my Xbox and pc

Well, back again for more, are you? Thought you were busy playing Dawnguard. Its ok, we all need a break from it now and then. And while I took my break, I managed to unfold two things for you all. Thats right, TWO! Because I've got a lot of love for the guys, who are a large part of this community, and I've got love for the ladies, who are also a large part of this community. Plus, a lot of people have been asking for this, so I figured it would be a great start on armor for me. That's right, armor is being done, and I'm getting to the files very slowly. So, here are the two Skyrim files for everyone to enjoy. The male and female versions of the Iron helmet! I didn't notice a difference because I play the male version in Skyrim, but there are two different helmets. The male helmet is measured to about 13 inches, and the female is measured to about 10 inches. So, take that into consideration before printing.

Male Iron Helmet
IronHelmet-1.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/qBf0c_Pz/Iron_Helmet_Male.html

Female Iron Helmet
IronHelmet.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/u36pD4qW/Iron_Helmet_Female.html

Here is another file for your enjoyment. This is the SKyrim Clavicus Vile Mask. It goes with the Rueful Axe. Now you don't have to pick between the two. The mask measures about 18 inches, so take that consideration when building. This was a requested file, and was fun unfoldng. The editing part wasn't that awesome. So, without further ado, here is the file. Enjoy!

ClavicusVileMask.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/NhCGvDF-/Clavicus_Vile_Mask.html

This was a requested file awhile back. I was packed with things, and I finally got to it. This is the Skyrim Dragon Bone Helmet! It measures about 13 inches, so remember that when building one for yourself. If you manage to build this, I would love to see pictures. Enjoy the file!

DragonBoneHelmet.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/Q3JZ8npi/Dragon_Bone_Helmet.html

And while I was at it, someone else requested another file, and I couldn't resist unfolding it. Here is the Skyrim Jagged Crown! The king of kings in Skyrim wears this helmet. Well, crown. It measures about 16 inches tall. Again, it won't fit everyone, so remember that when sizing it for yourself. As with all these files, I would love to see pictures of them being built. Enjoy the file!

JaggedCrown.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/jMOaGEcr/Jagged_Crown.html

any chance the steel armor might make it out to this thread? pepakura would take alot of time to make them but making foam templates out of them would be great.

any chance the steel armor might make it out to this thread? pepakura would take alot of time to make them but making foam templates out of them would be great.

I'm slowly working my way through all the files. Which steel armor are you referring to? I know I asked someone else this question and they never answered. What items in specific are you referring to? Pictures for reference are fine.

Thanks for the comments! I'm hoping to get as much Skyrim out as possible. So, weapons and armor are on the list, it'll just take me sometime to get to them all.

Hey Tim!

Would you mind putting Ancient Nord Armor (male version) on your list when the time comes. I know you've got alot being put on the list but it is one of my favorite armor types and steel....well steel I will wait to see.

Thanks, Pacemaker

Im so very tempted to take on the dragon bone helm, but... already need to finish my N7 and moni blade.... damn! someday though Im definitely doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back