Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tim!

Would you mind putting Ancient Nord Armor (male version) on your list when the time comes. I know you've got alot being put on the list but it is one of my favorite armor types and steel....well steel I will wait to see.

Thanks, Pacemaker

I'll try to work on Ancient Nord Armor. The problem with Steel armor is there are two types. Steel armor, and Steel plate armor. Need a clarification before I work on it. So, we will see what I manage to get to.

Thanks man. yeah I see the dilemma there. I was thinking the regular steel armor not the plate armor. I'm more for a full set of Male Ancient Nord Armor. I'll be around and following yah.

I have two new files for release. First of all, here is the Skyrim Ebony Mace! It measures about 32 inches when assembled. There are some specal instructions included, so keep that in mind when building. Otherwise, enjoy the file.

EbonyMace.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/HDkIHWmX/Ebony_Mace.html

And the next file is the Skyrim Ebony Dagger. The dagger measures about 20 inches when assembled. Carefully, because this file comes in two pieces. It shouldn't be very difficult to assemble. My other objects are similar in this respect, but its not too bad considering how bad it could be. Enjoy the file.

EbonyDagger.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/qFY1fUbk/Ebony_Dagger.html

I am working on the Ancient Nord Armor. The part of the armor that I will be releasing is only the metals parts. I imagine that when building this, or any Skyrim armor costume, that there would be leather under layers of some sort. Just giving a heads up that they files will be the metal parts of the armor.

Beautiful work, as always!
Good job, Zombie! Keep it up!

-Alexis

How about daedric armor/weapons?

You know that Mehrunes Razor and Dawnbreaker are both considered Daedric weapons right? Just kidding, I know you're talking about the default ones, not the quest items. There are a few daedric pieces floating around on the internet right now, so those might work. Otherwise it might take me a bit to do daedric stuff. All those sharp points and what not. Plus, I'm super noob.

I should have some more armor pieces shortly. Trying to do as much as I can for the community, without killing myself in the process. Thanks for the comments! I think that my pieces turn out so nice because it reflects my love of what Bethesda has done with Skyrim. If it wasn't for them, none of these files would exist.

Is there a way to get the Dragonbone armor in like a template to try to make it out of foam...i.e. for LARPing? Love all the models never heard of this program or this type of project before today a friend directed me here but I will be making the Dragonbone helmet and the Dragonbone skull. :)

Is there a way to get the Dragonbone armor in like a template to try to make it out of foam...i.e. for LARPing? Love all the models never heard of this program or this type of project before today a friend directed me here but I will be making the Dragonbone helmet and the Dragonbone skull. :)

I'm not sure if there is a way to use foam for this type of thing. I've seen it before, but not for stuff like this. Still, when resining this, it should work for LARPing as well. Hope you have a fun time making your projects!

Just thought i'd add a note for everyone,

I have download loads of zombiegrimm's pdo's and I am slowly making them. If you request something be patient as the files that are released are well worth the wait! I'm personally not requesting stuff to give zombie a chance to crack on with his top notch work! I'll get pics up when i finish things

Thanks so much for everyone paying attention and leaving comments. I love logging into my account and seeing other people leaving comments about how much they enjoy the objects. Seriously, when I'm down it helps me keep going. And I have kept going, and here are two more files for your patience, and enjoyment! First off, here is the Skyrim Broken Mehrunes Razor! I know that I released the other version, but I thought this one would be a nice addition. It also has the sheath, so that should be interesting. It measures about 18 inches, cough cough, when assembled.

BrokenMehrunesRazor.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/LruTj9Z6/Broken_Mehrunes_Razor.html

And the second file is the Skyrim Nightingale Sword! I enjoyed the design in the game, and really tried to keep it simple and not lose any features. It measures roughly about 36 inches when assembled. Spoiler, you get this sword when doing Thieve's Guild quests in Skyrim. Enjoy!

NightingaleBlade.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/mpJO1WY1/Nightingale_Blade.html

man these are awesome, any chance you can get any steel or deadric swords or greatswords could ya? you would be a legend if you could :D

Yay Nightingale sword!!!! :D
As soon as I get more money to buy cardstock, I'll jump right to building it!!

-Alexis

Almost close to releasing some more armor files. I will try to get at least one daedric piece going. Not a quest item from a daedric lord, but an actual daedric piece. I will try to do a weapon, just need to look at my files to see which I want to do first.

this files are just amazing , may the nine bless you for this !
do you think you could make the daedric sword and the steel sword please

Hi, ZombieGrimm! First off let me say I love your models and thank you so much for making them. I have already created the Sanguine Rose and the Jagged Crown and I am now working on the Dragon Skull, which is definitely my favorite, and I plan on building several more. I do have a question though. I built the Jagged Crown with the default scale as I have a ginormous head I figured it wouldn't be a problem. The finished model came out to be about 16 1/2 inches tall so I'm almost certain it is the default scale. It fits my head almost perfectly in both height and width but in depth there is over half a foot, about 8 inches, of extra space. Is this intentional for some step that I am missing or did I screw up somewhere?

When editing the 3d models, I have to remove some faces so that it's easier to convert into pepakura. As with most helmets, in Skyrim, they actually overlap through the head of the character model. I had to "cut" out those pieces in order for it to work. If it fits to your needs but is a little deep, personally, I would resin the whole object, and add padding in that open space. That would help to get it to the right fit. And no, you didn't do anything wrong.

Here is another file for everyone. I'm having a little trouble with the Ancient Nordic Armor, so it should be another day until release. I have two files that should keep you fulfilled until tomorrow. Here is the Daedric Sword! It measures about 4 feet long. If you need it a different measurement, make sure to scale it yourself. It was requesed a lot, so I hope you enjoy it.

DaedricSword.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/88URe_Rz/Daedric_Sword.html

And while I was at it, I made another file. Two files, I must really like you guys! Another really requested file for your enjoyment. Here is the Daedric Greatsword! It measures about 5 feet. If it needs to bigger, feel free to scale it for your projects. Remember to scale it if you are having problems. Enjoy!

DaedricGreatsword.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/YpCRv67n/Daedric_Greatsword.html

You are no longer Epic. You are Legendary. Holy Hell your stuff is bad ass!

I hope you know that all around the world you have improved the "Greater World of Geekdom" with a +100 Bad ass attribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back