Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have two questions one whats a good type of material to use when making these also whats a good glue to use

I personally use Cardstock to print on. Its stronger than letter paper, and won't warp as much. And I use standard Elmer's glue. Other people use tape, or they use hot glue. It really comes down to preference.

I'm not totally sure if it's too late for Skyrim armor requests, but could you make a file specifically of foam templates for the Steel Armor? Here are some reference pics below.

Thanks, KamikazePigeon

Steel armor full suit.pngSteel_Armor_Paldrons.pngSteel_Nordic_Gauntlets.pngSteel_Cuffed_Boots.png

I'm working on building the ivory/snow elf armor, does anyone have a suggestion for a proper helmet that might work with that set, I've looked through helmets, but I just don't know.

Hello once again Skyrim fans!! I recently had my computer crash and wipe most of my files. I managed to save some of my files, but I'm having to start over for some items. I have a list of things that I would love getting help finding again. Then I can start to get back to uploading some more files. Here is the list that I can't seem to find...

Dragonbone Mace
Elven Male Heavy Gauntlets
Glass Female Torso Pieces
Skyrim Steel Sword

If someone could help me find my own files, I would greatly appreciate it.

Would there by any chance be an Imperial Shield (Heavy) and/or Sword in order to complete the Imperial Heavy Set that was released a few pages back?

EDIT: I have all of the ones you listed but the steel sword - luckily hobbitdude13 got you covered there. Any email adress you want them sent to?

Ouch that's a shame!
You are looking for the finished pep-files, right? I'll check what I kept tonight. I am Pretty sure I kept the set of Dragon bone Weapons since I build the Dragonbone Warhammer. I might have some of the others as well.

Hello once again Skyrim fans!! I recently had my computer crash and wipe most of my files. I managed to save some of my files, but I'm having to start over for some items. I have a list of things that I would love getting help finding again. Then I can start to get back to uploading some more files. Here is the list that I can't seem to find...

Dragonbone Mace
Elven Male Heavy Gauntlets
Glass Female Torso Pieces
Skyrim Steel Sword

If someone could help me find my own files, I would greatly appreciate it.

Well hello all,
first things first, zombiegrimm you are an absolute legend for getting these out even though I am years behind lol, and everyone else great work on all your items.
obviously I am just coming into making these files for my 8 year old for comicon in Brisbane Australia this year, and just have a couple of questions to ask you all.
First question is pretty lame but I have made a few of the parts for the Daedric armor but doesn't seem strong enough as yet, so what do you guys use as a hardener for the card stock?
I was thinking a fiber glass resin but then it would be too heavy once it is complete.
And do you guys use padding on the inside for comfort ie; for the guantlets helmet and torso? if so what would you recommend using?

Here is the Imperial Sword and Shield, if you steel needed to remember what they look like.Keep up the good work zombiegrimm :thumbsup
Imperial_Sword_and_Shield.jpg
298px-Imperial_Shield.png Imperial Sword.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back