Rooster Teeth Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurks Donut

Member DIN
S101
Yo 405th! Who all is heading over to Austin, TX for RTX? I'd like to get a Red vs. Blue themed costuming group together before then, and make a huge impression! I'd like to have each of the main characters from the series, plus some of the extras if we can get enough members to show up.

Main Site: http://rtxevent.com/home.php
Hotels: http://rtxevent.com/hotels/

I also made a post on the 405th facebook. Add me it you'd like and we can chat there as well. We may have an extra space in our room, but I suggest you try to get your own just in case. Feel free to collaborate with other forum members on getting a room as well.

We need to also plan something big... but that's after we see how many people we can possibly get. Message me for any information on the con if you'd like, or post in this thread. Let's leave a HUGE impression that they will never forget at RTX!

Who's with me?

"The Fallen" is currently working with other various Halo films to try and put together something special for RTX, and we'll definitely bring along some costumes to show off there as well.

I'll also make arrangements to bring the Blue Mk6 seen at SDCC 2010 and "The Guild" season 5. :)

I'll see what I can do about coming. I have residence in Bryan 2 hours away and Adam's old Marine armor. Only one problem; I'm going to be in Florida for most of the summer. Gotta find an excuse to get back here for that.

I'm going to be there

I am definitely shooting to be there, besides the fact that its my Birthday on the 7th, I'll be there representing the Dawn Under Heaven crew!

So what's everyone's plans/where are you staying?

PAX, also known as the Penny Arcade Exposition, is a celebration of general gaming culture. It is a semi-annual game festival for tabletop, video game, and PC gamers; largely participated by many game developers such as Konami, Microsoft, NCSoft, Nintendo, NVidia, Rooster Teeth Productions, Sony, THQ, Ubisoft, Vivendi and Wizards of the Coast.

So I'm getting into town early Friday afternoon and staying at the Hilton. I'll be wearing Caboose for sure on Saturday, and maybe again on Sunday.

WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME!

323159_323644004393577_1818809682_o.jpg

For my first con experience. It was amazing. A bit nervous at first. But, when I met up with others from the 405th, I felt right at home.

there can never be too much epic.. :D

maybe unless the epic keeps filling up in your head and pops like a plasma grenade...then mmmmmaaaayyybbbbbeeee youd have an issue lol
but great pic you guys i cant wait to hit my first con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back