ODST Chest plate/torso config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparticus594

Jr Member
Hi, I recently started building my first ever set of armor EVERRRR :D i just finished pepping my helm and while im waiting to get the fiberglass/resin and all that good stuff im starting to work on my ODST chestplate/torso/stomach stuff. I was just wonderin how do you connect it all and or what would be the best way to connect it. Im currently in the process of pepping my Torso (without the chest plate/stomach center and side plates). all help would be appreciated. :)

For future reference, there is a set of stickies at the top of the noob forum called "HELP! For XXXX", this would go in help for armor strapping.

You can attach it however you want, there's lots of options, but a common one involves attaching plastic buckles and so on, depends on what you're strapping, what you're strapping it to, and how you want to do it! The chest plate is a bit tricky because it depends on if you are going to make the under armor, or just buy a MOLLE vest or something. Both options are done, depends on how much work you want to do, how easily you want to move, and how authentic you want it to look.

Ask in the stickies and we're more easily able to help. You can also leaf through those as they will often have your question already answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back