Halo 4. Master Chief scratch, foam build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude seriously, this suit is too much! Fantastic work. Can't wait to see it done with the rail gun in hand :)

Keep up the good work,
Tom.

Heres the next set of images.
Just one more week until supercon down in miami. I'd like to have this finished by then.

aab2.jpg
aab1.jpg
aac.jpg
aad.jpg
[/IMG]

Now for some paint:

aaf.jpg
aae.jpg
[/IMG]

Just about finished with the helmet, I'll go back & add the lights after I knock out a few more pieces.

aah.jpg
[/IMG]
aag.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.
Jim.

Now there is a helmet I really wanna see you all suited up. When it is finished ofc. I can't remember if you said but are you doing an undersuit and if so what do you have in mind for making one?

Also do we get a pic taken by the wife with you in all you have made so far helmet included please? :)
Tom.

Up-date time again.
I've been working on this non stop to have it ready for Supercon this coming weekend.
This will be my un-official showing. Some of the pieces I'm happy with, some I'm not.
I've got plans to redo a couple of pieces before Dragoncon.

The gloves are still under construction & shoes are still out in the "spray booth" drying.
"spray booth" is short for "out in the driveway".

Thanks
Jim

ff1.jpg
[/IMG]
ff-1.jpg
[/IMG]

This is looking thoroughly awesome. And you've put it together so well, so quickly! Definitely impressive!

Holy F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O this is probably by far the best suit i have seen :D very awesome man and yes the visor looks amazing

That is one intimidating MC! Well done! How is mobility?

The mobility is limited but not bad. I'm able to go up & down stairs. Can't reach my toes once the chest piece is on & shouldering a heavy weapon is out of the question.
Thanks,
Jim

Absolutely amazing work sir....one of the best scratch builds ever!! The detail that you were able to get out of it is very impressive.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back