So, who frontpaged on reddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

higdog827

Ok, being an avid redditor as well as costume maker, I knew this had to belong to a 405th member the second I saw it on the frontpage. Heres the pic they linked to: http://i.imgur.com/xgq0I.jpg
And here's the link to the comments on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/tbnvn/just_an_incredible_spartan_cosplay/
However, whomever actually posted it on reddit wasn't the maker. I don't have a problem with them posting it, I'm just curious to see who's suit it is. (It is very well made by the way)
You might want to hop over there and claim credit for your work, before somebody else tries to.

I've seen that picture before, except in a progress thread, I can't it and Google won't yield promising results using generic seach terms.

I've seen that picture before, except in a progress thread, I can't it and Google won't yield promising results using generic seach terms.

Ok, somebody posted saying that it was this guy, hes got a deviantart, but he may actually not be 405th. And yeah, I know I've seen the picture before, it's just bugging me because I can't remember where..

saw the post on a ton of different places today. Twitter, Machinima. Pretty awesome!

Yeah, apparently it was on the halo facebook page or something as well.

Got him. Is a 405th member and has some great builds up. Glad to see that he got some recognition!
http://www.405th.com/member.php/847-paradoxdj
and his thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26729-Paradoxdj-s-PAX-armor-W.I.P./page2

Ok cool, I think I'll post a link to his thread on reddit, give this guy some credit for his awesome work!

That is me indeed. It all started because of hyokenseisou actually. She gave bs angel a shout and they got it on their blog, spiraled out of control from there. Thanks for this by the way hyo, and thanks for the recognition guys!

yep i knew he was a 405th member, i remember his Avatar and i knew the pic looked familiar because of the Spartan color scheme
great armor btw =D

That is me indeed. It all started because of hyokenseisou actually. She gave bs angel a shout and they got it on their blog, spiraled out of control from there. Thanks for this by the way hyo, and thanks for the recognition guys!
I saw it on reddit without giving credit to the creator, and i knew wed be be able to find you through here. I love the fact that this community cares enough to work together and ensure that this stuff gets done. It feels good to play a part (however small it is) in this great community we have here.
And brilliantly done armor paradox, it looks amazing!

You're welcome man, well deserved recognition indeed! Thought I'd give someone else a step in the spotlight for once ;) (though when I get that kind of recognition people just bash on me because I'm a girl and girl's don't exist on the internet - just 12 year old little boys and trolls.) lol

I started up a sub-Reddit a while ago to try to get a bit more visibility for this stuff, check it out if you want, could use more completed armor posts.

reddit.com/r/papercraftcosplay

Got tired of sorting through a hundred or more figures in /r/papercraft for each set of armor I would find

Yeah, apparently it was on the halo facebook page or something as well.

Dude I was on the Halo Facebook page. Filled with lame kids who don't have fully developed brains yet and teenagers who have no idea what they are talking about who use improper spelling and grammar.

(though when I get that kind of recognition people just bash on me because I'm a girl and girl's don't exist on the internet - just 12 year old little boys and trolls.) lol
people just bash on me because I'm a girl and girl's don't exist on the internet
I'm a girl and girl's don't exist on the internet

What. You must not exist then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back