Fan Expo Canada 2012 - Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
Creating this thread upon request, for the discussion/ planning of the Fan Expo Canada convention.

Show dates are August 23-26, 2012. Venue location is the Metro Toronto Convention Center.

Here's the show's website: http://www.fanexpocanada.com/

Feel free to post up if you'll be there, what you'll be wearing, where to meet, etc etc.

i am down in texas but i think i am wearing my parents down... its a "maybe"... but if i do i will definatley be whereing some armor

Anybody going to the Ottawa Comiccon this week-end ?

I'll be there, and I have a place in the Masquerade :)

Reasons to go to a con #1 - People will let you hold awesome props (that's me holding CyberBen's awesome Gravity Hammer):

533319_360934440637284_100001621945390_1000448_1759580775_n.jpg

Reason #2 to go to a Con: meet great guys like Roadkiller and try is Energy Sword :)

IMG_2307.jpg

I am so excited for fan expo !!
the red vs blue people are going too yay!!
sadly, due to college i could not make my Tex armor :(
however, sins I am meeting Stan Lee i'll be going as black cat from spiderman ( and Harley Quinn from animated series batman but yeah)...i know I know not as super awesome as you guys, but hey I'll totally want pictures of everyone's amazing work !!

So, recently I stumbled upon a very nice woman from a site called Geek Girls, would the men and women of the 405th be willing to have a joint photo shoot with some of their members?

See you all there in civilian clothes. Mine will not be ready until Haloween.

I'll be hanging around the Microsoft booth. (Hopefully they'll be demoing Halo 4)

Anyone in Mississauga going whilling to car-pool ? Would really apreciate any help, as I have no car :(
Thanks, I live really close to the Square one mall.

I'll be there saturday hope to bump into a few of you.

No armor though still not done :( but it is unpacked.

Also isn't the guy who does the voice of Masterchief going to be there as well?

No freaking way! I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! I'll be in the armour in my photo! Look out for me! :D I can't believe there's a bunch of halo cosplayers at Fan Expo :$

Anyone in Mississauga going whilling to car-pool ? Would really apreciate any help, as I have no car :(
Thanks, I live really close to the Square one mall.

You can take a go bus straight to Union Station from Square One and either walk or subway to the convention. It's not too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back