Iron Man Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick007

Just started my first pepakura build! I figured the iron man helmet because it was nice and smooth. cutting has been a pain. when i finish the cutouts i'll take a picture. I hope to have them done by tomorrow. I really want to finish it by saturday because of a small convention, not but thomas jane is going to be there, so i figure i'd go in something cool!

stay posted, i'll have pictures soon. is this the right place to post this?

For you, this would be the place to post this. But i must encourage you to get any kind of picture ASAP. You probably will not get much response from anyone without progress pictures. Its just how people are around here. "seeing is believing" type deal. But dont sweat it, i hope to see how it looks! :)

~Walker

Yeah thanks, I'll take a picture of the cut out pieces tonight, i hope to have it assembled by tomorrow.

I need help scaling the pepakura Iron Man helmet. I did like two helmets and both of them are incorrect sizes. Either too huge or too small. Can you please tell me what was your scaling size? I'm a girl, I want to see the average head size.

I need help scaling the pepakura Iron Man helmet. I did like two helmets and both of them are incorrect sizes. Either too huge or too small. Can you please tell me what was your scaling size? I'm a girl, I want to see the average head size.

Aye wumbosauce i would say the average is either 280 or 290. Any bigger is normally rare. Any smallers normally to small. What size have you been using so far. Dont forget that if you have long hair you will need to come up with a way to fit it into your helmet. If its long tying it up may not be the best option as youll be uncomfortable. Im not the guy to speak to on this one though, im sure any of the ladies on the site will be more then willing to help out though

And nick first off welxome to 405th. I hope your build goes well for you. Id love to see some pictures man, and im keen to see how it treats u, an iron man helmet is on the drawing board for me down the track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back