Tribes Ascend Unfolds, Come an get 'em! UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribes Ascend Unfolds, Come an get 'em! 7/12/2013 NEW

Hey Guys!
This is going to be my thread for posting all my Tribes Ascend unfolds. These unfolds are from the raw models on Jico's thread, found Here

Couple of things to note:
1)I actually don't know much about the tribes ascend game or the tribes series, I'm just doing these unfolds because I like the armor style very much.

2) I DO intend to eventually do every model that Jico makes available, so keep tuned in and leave comments on the models you want to see most. this means that if you do not see the model in his thread you won't find it here.

3) I am NOT currently taking requests on parts but as I said before, if you comment with the things you want to see, I will do my best to respond to the will of the people, but first on deck are the pieces that I will be actually building.

4) My personal build progress can be found here: *coming soon*

5) If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a message.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna take a page out of Satchmo III's book and make a work log of sorts. If you have not seen his thread you should check it out, it is Here

Also, here is how my file names will be structured:

Team name_infantry class_infantry subclass_part

Log
----------\
5/23/12----- DS_HVY_BRT/DMB_Chest PDO
5/24/12----- DS_HVY_DMB_Helmet PDO
7/11/12----- DS_HVY_BRT/DMB_Cod PDO
7/12/13----- DS_HVY_BRT_Shoulders PDO
7/12/13----- DS_HVY_BRT/DMB_Knee PDO

First model unfolded! This is the Diamond sword heavy chest. It is the same chest for both types of heavy infantry
7259045216_3f775b0574.jpg
DS_HVY_BRT_DMB_Chest by Flying_Lizard45, on Flickr PDO
Currently the Heavy DMB helmet and parts of the Light/ medium armor are being worked on as well

The Diamond Sword Heavy DMB helmet is done and unfolded!
7262095148_bbd978f657.jpg
DS_HVY_DMB_Helmet by Flying_Lizard45, on Flickr PDO

Cover it up so it don't get shot off! The cod for the DS heavies is done!
7553217172_a59807963c.jpg
DS_HVY_BRT_DMB_Cod by Flying_Lizard45, on Flickr
PDO

New update!!!! DS BRT Shoulders!
9273972950_fda3135067.jpg
DS_HVY_BRT_Shoulders by Flying_Lizard45, on Flickr
PDO

Knees up!
9271498101_c397bcd0b5.jpg
DS_HVY_BRT_DMB_Knee by Flying_Lizard45, on Flickr
PDO

Thanks!

Just wanted to to say thanks for doing this. I'm interested in doing DS Pathfinder but since he couldn't find the model I guess I'm SOL. I'm sure these will come in handy for someone very soon!

just thought you should know that the blood eagles are better than the sandrakers (in case you don't know that's be > ds) ;)

Thank you for doing this!:D I wanted to start unfolding too, but I simply don't have the time for it right now.

Great Start! I'm looking at trying to do the model for the Technician but having the hardest time finding it in the game files. maybe Jico or yourself can point me in the right way? using Umodel but just can't seem to find it

Unfortunately I can not. I am actually using Jico's rips for my unfolds so I only have access to what he has found but if it becomes available I would work on it. Got another few unfolds coming soon.

That's Ok on my 2nd pass by Jico's rips I found the TCN model :p so now working on unfolding it. can I post the files that are done here or do I need to make my own post?

My plan right now is to finish and post the rest of the DS heavy stuff and then ill gauge interest and maybe do another full set. Shoulders will be up in the next hour or so.

EDIT: Shoulder done, Knee next!

EDIT 2: Knee done! more tomorrow!

Re: Tribes Ascend Unfolds, Come an get 'em! 7/12/2013 NEW

Good Evening, I have been on the Man-Hunt- for Tribes Ascend peps an came across this page =) I have the upper torso being printed as you read this, an I an in search of the lower half of this model, I dont have the following
Thigh
Shin
Boot

An I was wondering if you have had the chance on the rest of the unfold or is it available at all...Tribes Ascend heavy armor
Thanks an will be looking forward to your reply =0
email- Falconwinger1@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back