Judge Dredd Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartkasprops

Jr Member
Hello all I am currently working on a project of Judge Dredd. I have the helmet in the Pepakura stage but soon going to get bondo and fiberglass, then I'm going to paint it.

100_1296.jpg

100_1297.jpg

100_1301.jpg

Here is an update on the Helmet, made the orginal helmet and remaking the other helmet, I made the stand for the helmet and plan on making a mold of the stand and using it as a table lamp. More to come.

100_1617.jpg

100_1618.jpg

Nice progress :) I plan on doing dredd in the future. Then we can run the streets together! lol

Any chance you could post a link to an unfolded pep file?

I got one from printable armory but the unfolded part was corrupted.

Sorry for the late respond, been kind of busy. Which version do you want Bat? The old version or the new version? Updates coming soon.

P.S. How do you change your avatar name?

Sorry for the late respond, been kind of busy. Which version do you want Bat? The old version or the new version? Updates coming soon.

P.S. How do you change your avatar name?

Hey customs, is there anyway you can send me the pep file of your new version dredd helmet? I'm currently looking into starting this project. Please let me know, thanks in advance!

What idea do you have for the Visor at this point . I was thinking about doing this next or a Storm Trooper ... Ofcourse all will be made one day ! for my many nerd days ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back