Props Gravity Hammer (Very Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time.

Got some details done and the removable top for the battery compartment.

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a messy cut that I see? So he is human, after all!
:)

Also, I think this hammer could be quite safe despite its size, maybe you'll be able to hit people on the head with it ;)

Thank you for all your great comments guys I'm glad you're liking it so far :)

Now....Vargaton.....messy cut?
I want proof of this :p
It could just be pen as some bits I didn't even make templates for and drew straight on the foam. Also there are some messy bits I can see but that is because they are bits that are not to be seen. In short I am not human "I am a meat popsicle".

Keep up the good work 405th,
Tom.

Lol yeah! In fact I am watching it right now on Netflix :) It's my latest thing to watch while doing my builds. It was Fringe but I have run out of series till 4 is realised on DVD.

Opinions needed please. I know in game the "bludgeon nubs" don't light up but I keep looking at my hammer and picturing them all lit up in the centres. You all think I should pop some in them?

I can picture some LED's in the very center of each one. As you said it's not in-game accurate, but it is a great way to make YOURS stand out. I like the idea of it. This is looking just amazing by the way.

-Matt

Also there are some messy bits I can see but that is because they are bits that are not to be seen.

Yeah, that's what I've meant ;) just making a little fun out of the superb quality of your work. This hammer looks just as amazing as the rest of your builds.

Yeah, that's what I've meant ;) just making a little fun out of the superb quality of your work. This hammer looks just as amazing as the rest of your builds.

I know you were just teasing :) did you get the film reference btw?

Yes i think lights in the nubs would be awesome. That way when someone gets hit they see the light coming toward them lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back