Anime Expo Los Angeles 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be there Saturday June 30th in my green N6 armor with MKV helmet. Many of us in the So cal group will be there. You can hook up with us via our facebook page- '405th southern california halo costuming group'. At the moment I don't think we have any actual "meet up" time/place. I just know most of us will be there Saturday.

June 29th - July 2nd.

I'm aiming to go. I just need to figure out my transportation and such. I'll be wearing my Reach armor for two days. >.>

Dan Yuan told me a lot of the guys from The Fallen fan film are going. So.. I think we can expect a decent turn out of Halo costumers. :D

thinking about going, but my armor is no complete at all, it's falling so close to comic-con, i'll probably need the extra time to work on it

Ben, we could always just put your face on a popsicle stick and tote you around, should you not make it. :)

If you wish to arrange a Saturday gathering through our group channels, let me know and I'll give you administrative rights. Unfortunately I have a wedding and it Water Delivery Los Angeles sounds like the Kraemers have Resident Evil stuff to do that day, so we have no organizers for any Saturday events.

nice you guys really look awesome. great job with the costumes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back