H4 Chief Scratch Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up guys!

Sorry about being dormant for a while but I'm back kicken!

Ive been working on this for about a week now and it is a little on the big side on the back, but the front is coming out just fine! I started when there were like 5 reference pics, but now there are tons so i should have no prob doing the rest of the armor. Also the new vids from 343 will keep me motivated.

I purchased a hyper H4 helmet and an amber bubble visor and i think it will look as close to game accurate as any visor will, color wise and shape wise.

Here are some Pics!

2837ed27.jpg

1d6358b0.jpg

e25c4037.jpg

c8737345.jpg

1744aee2.jpg

00717299.jpg

4fd96416.jpg

61183fce.jpg

9a05b17a.jpg

c21ff40e.jpg

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions... I am here to help!

Thanks for checking this build out!

Oh yes, I have a question...
You didn't happen to save any templates did you?

Looking damn fine! Can't wait to see the quality finish.
CJ

Nice job man, If you spray a thin coat of Mirror chrome on the back of the visor you will get that goldish chief mirrored visor look but if you decide to try this, practice on some scrap clear plastic before you ruin your main visor, the bubble lens looks great in the helmet, when i built the helmet I had originally intended to install a bubble visor in the helmet but never did, im glad you got one installed in it, also love the foam build its looking great so far, keep up the great job

looks great. i really like the gash you have on the red chest. are you going to add battle damage on the h4?

Hey guys, thank you all for the positive feed back. The only problem With scratch builds is that it's extremely easy to screw up on it and waist foam but is a lot more interisting and it keeps me on the edge of my seat!

I'm sorry guys I dident make any templates for y'all... I probably shoulda but because of the new abundance of ref pics, it's not very hard to go by ear if you know what I'm saying.

Hyper you are the man! I have already done the mirror crome thing and it works so great! Your helmet is a masterpiece!

I am planning on doing some battle damage... I love
My armor looking like it came strait from hell so hopefully it will look beast!

I will be outa town until friday so I will pick it back up then! South Padre here I come!!

Thanks for lookin!

Brad

Update

Sorry about the double post... but i have somthing to show yall!

Painted what i have so far today. I also installed the visor!

14ee30b6.jpg

c6ecba6a.jpg

a77a9022.jpg

And here is the real deal from the commercials... but the color dosent match compleatly. But it looks good!

88f4034b.jpg

8ed11fef.jpg

d99c00cb.jpg

0f7c7e84.jpg

I personally think that it needs a touch more of green.

e312ea42.jpg

f861f159.jpg

f60ade68.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Let me know what yall think!

More to come soon!

Brad

Honestly Brad, this is bananas!!! Lol, no joke, looking great. Can't wait to see the end result. Keep being a bad @ss!

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back