Halo 4 Custom Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

XULUX11

Well now that my Railgun is finished, its time for another build. This time I have decided to do a suit of armor from Halo 4. If you haven't seen some of the Halo 4 multiplayer armor sets yet, you should check them out. The thing is (from what I can tell) with this armor is its not based upon any one default type of armor with other pieces of armor or accessories stacked upon it, like in Halo Reach. Instead each set of armor seems to be totally unique and custom built for the Spartan IV's. I already had a Reach Pilot helmet in progress, but there's this new helmet in Halo 4 called the "Locus". And since they are somewhat similar in design, I'm just going to rebuild my Pilot. Back to the point though. I should have pics in about a day as I need to design this armor first, because I'm just going to take aspects from the different kinds of armor from Halo 4, and combine them into something very unique. This will be a very expensive and time consuming build I'm sure, but I think It will turn out to be very unique and cool. And here is what the helmet I'll be making looks like (reminds me a lot of HR Giger's Alien).
halo-4-locus-helmet.jpg

I got this...

I just unfolded this helmet, but i can't find a way to post it so you can try it out. so far i'm in the pep stage and cutting out the templates out but I'll post pix as I get it put together...

I just unfolded this helmet, but i can't find a way to post it so you can try it out. so far i'm in the pep stage and cutting out the templates out but I'll post pix as I get it put together...
Sweet man! I'm actually going to be building this locus out of cardboard and EVA foam. Definitly let me know if you ever get this helmet posted up as pep because I would love to try it that way sometime in the future!

Hey you could always 4shared and just post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back