Halo Reach Female Spartan build W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, you have Kelly's helmet! I'm sooo jelly right now. XD
Looks good though. Welcome to the small club of girl armor builders!

Maybe I'm wrong but in some of the angled shots you took with the chest and helmet on make the helmet look huge. About how much room is there when she has it on?
Looks good thus far! It's fun to see there are more female spartans on the rise!

Maybe I'm wrong but in some of the angled shots you took with the chest and helmet on make the helmet look huge. About how much room is there when she has it on?
Looks good thus far! It's fun to see there are more female spartans on the rise!

Oh yeah, that helmet was super spaceous, unfortunately it broke, fortunately it allows me to make another(smaller) one.

Yeah, Satchmo III's thread contains the model for it & it's a fairly easy pep build, if you want it either Elle or I can PM it to you. & she's super excited to be joining the female members on the site!

Good to see a nice Reach Spartan pep armor.

yeah, the pep is going slow so far, but fairly difficult in areas. The shin guards have been something of a hassle, but they're coming along! :)

It broke??? damn that sucks. But yeah so awesome, all our female spartans are such BAMF'ers which is probably why my reach spartan is female :D

I absolutely love being sniper bait. XD And thank you very much! >^-^<

It broke??? damn that sucks. But yeah so awesome, all our female spartans are such BAMF'ers which is probably why my reach spartan is female :D
Yeah, but it's okay because now we're going to resize it since it was a tad bit too large for my head. XD

Awww you are soo nice to make a set of armor for someone, I'm making a predator mask for one of my friends for when we play lazed tagg (once my elite is finished I'll hide the sensors in its armor) hehehe!
I want to see this finished especially the visor cause an Eva helm is hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back