Halo 4 Locus Helmet WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayrDeath

Hey everyone! About a week ago I got side-tracked from my reach build when I downloaded Satchmo's Locus helmet. I've put about 12 hours into it already and it's about 75% done.

100_1207.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1209.jpg

Tell me what you think! :)

-Ryan

Hey everyone! About a week ago I got side-tracked from my reach build when I downloaded Satchmo's Locus helmet. I've put about 12 hours into it already and it's about 75% done.

100_1207.jpg

Tell me what you think! :)

-Ryan

Looks good. Can't wait to see it done. Just a suggestion, you might want to skip folding the curved pieces. For example, if you left the ear piece unfold, you can get it curved better. And that means less bondo.

CoolC: Thanks. And now I kinda wish I would've done that, haha.
Dh748: I pep backwards. It's a habit I accidentally acquired

haha no probs, just different. The helmet is cool, I didn't know anyone had made one yet, Hope to see it through the end. Good luck!

Very nice man! I actually just finished my Locus helmet. I still really want to know what the story is with the Locus. Such a cool helmet!

Very nice man! I actually just finished my Locus helmet. I still really want to know what the story is with the Locus. Such a cool helmet!

It seems almost as if it's a throw to Gears of War (that would make sense since it's Microsoft's other triple A title)

Great job so far! The pep looks nice and clean!

I did the concept for this. It's mostly just based on a skull and a personal idea of complete sensory replacement :) If anyone has finished versions, I'd LOVE to see pictures.

I did the concept for this. It's mostly just based on a skull and a personal idea of complete sensory replacement :) If anyone has finished versions, I'd LOVE to see pictures.

Define "finished". I finished pepping it, but don't plan to finish glassing/bondo the helmet until I know it will be an actual helmet in Halo 4.

6c0bd4c6.jpg

hello guys! I'm Italian so sorry if I make grammatical errors! please tell me where to find the file of the helmet locust! please!!!!!!

and there is a post where all the files are dell'armature halo 4?

As a fellow n00b I suggest you read through all the stickies on this forum where you can find a lot of information! :)
I don't know about the precise location of all the different helmets though, but the Spartan IV helmets are kinda scattered across the forum... I recon (;)) that using the search function in here (with precise search strings) will lead you to the helmets you need... :) I believe Satchmo has some.

To get you started, here are the MC pieces for H4 http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-Halo-4-Pepakura-(Files-within)

CoolC: Thanks. And now I kinda wish I would've done that, haha.
Dh748: I pep backwards. It's a habit I accidentally acquired

That is one sweet looking helmet sir! Keep up the good work! :p

Define "finished". I finished pepping it, but don't plan to finish glassing/bondo the helmet until I know it will be an actual helmet in Halo 4.

6c0bd4c6.jpg

That looks like a finished pep! :p I can confirm that this is going to be a H4 helmet, so if you are considering to bondo and resin, let us know, I'll definitely would follow your W.I.P. :D

I saw a bondo'd locus helmet elsewhere on the web... Was that yours?

Are you referring to this video? That's mine. But never finish it because the weather up North too cold to do much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back