Halo 4 Recon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! just found this pic on google!

recone.png

Any one else think that this helmet is gunna be SICK!???

Just wanted to share

also if someone shared this pic before me, let me know haha

Brad

Wow! That looks cool, someOne should start to make a pepakura file on it, btw... How are you posting threads? Its not letting me do it like it used to.

My jaw is indeed dropped....
O_O
| |
| |
\../ <see?

That is a seriously updates Recon... Wonder where the pic comes from? Looks like 343 has a leak . . .:D

that's awesome, nice find :D
@ReconSpartan you have to have over 100 posts to make a thread anywhere but the noob forum

It looks tight they sure did upgrade the jaw piece... But otherwise.... the only "upgrade" to the helmet besides those things are they flipped the visor upsidedown... Just saying

Scout FTW!!! Naw but holy crap I'm loving the new look that they did with all of these. You can still feel halo too! nice.

Yeah, not too happy with the look of some of these helmets... Recon, Orbital, and the Chiefs helmet are sick, but I'm not too sure about the others. I hope they will have Chiefs helm available for multilayer, plus more helmets!

Yeah, not too happy with the look of some of these helmets... Recon, Orbital, and the Chiefs helmet are sick, but I'm not too sure about the others. I hope they will have Chiefs helm available for multilayer, plus more helmets!

I must admit, the Soldier and Warrior helmets took a little getting used to, but they kinda grew on me. I'd like to see how they bring back the ODST and Mk V, and incorporate the SPI series.

I would say that this will be epic ( i mean halo 4 and the helm )

And did you know that if you look carefully in the spartan opps trailer you can see an elite that's like an officer!

Though you probably already know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back