Red vs. Blue (META) build(ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

Hey guys i've been a fan of red vs blue for a long time and by far my all tie favorite character is the bad ass Meta so I thought since i'm starting to get into armor making I thought Id better make the Meta, but here's the catch i'm trying to get it done in time for the halo 4 midnight launch so i'm kinda in a hurry.

JULY 4TH UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Ok so in order for me to keep on track I figured that I'd have to get all my peping done and start fiber glassing by the end of July.here's where I am so far.......

Helmet:
IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

I think I did a pretty good job marking out the detail on the helmet.

Chest and E.V.A. Attachment:
IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

All Together Now!
IMG_1727.jpg

I think its coming along very nicely any and all criticism is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
This actually looks really cool! I've never seen a Meta build before. And btw, soaringhammer found a way to make a gold visor work with this helmet.
You basically take those parts you drew on the visor and cut them out. You then replace those with a real gold visor, and then just spray the rest of the visor with
gold spray paint. So in turn, it looks like a full visor. Any other way would be vacuforming it I guess.

Goodluck and will check back soon!

What you have so far looks really good. One bit of advice, if you really want a suit by H4 release, I might suggest low def files for now. That way you have something that looks decent on launch night and you can replace parts of your suit piece by piece later on. I've seen some people do some amazing things with low def files, and since they're much easier to pep, you can crank them out and make progress faster. Which ever way you choose, good luck to you.

This actually looks really cool! I've never seen a Meta build before. And btw, soaringhammer found a way to make a gold visor work with this helmet.
You basically take those parts you drew on the visor and cut them out. You then replace those with a real gold visor, and then just spray the rest of the visor with
gold spray paint. So in turn, it looks like a full visor. Any other way would be vacuforming it I guess.

Goodluck and will check back soon!
Thats what I was planning on doing since it would look more realistic to the game.

What you have so far looks really good. One bit of advice, if you really want a suit by H4 release, I might suggest low def files for now. That way you have something that looks decent on launch night and you can replace parts of your suit piece by piece later on. I've seen some people do some amazing things with low def files, and since they're much easier to pep, you can crank them out and make progress faster. Which ever way you choose, good luck to you.

That's what I was thinking about doing since I have so little time.

Ya sorry about that other things came up and I really haven't done much but I have started working on the helmet again pics coming soon.

Great!!! instead of the Meta, you should do Agent Maine, i think hes a bit of a bigger badass when he got revenge on that ODST, you dont have to hange anything, but the shoulders, they're not that hard to do.

The meta IS Agent Maine just after Sigma got him on a roll to start killing the other freelancers to steal their AI and equipment. Its being explained right now in RVB season 10. I'm doing an Agent Washington build after Halo 4 releases. I've already started BUT after that I"ll be working on Agent Maine. I just want to get the classic MK VI armor done right now because well its a classic.

*UPDATE! (Restarting, now using foam)*

Ok so I havent updated this since JULY I mean really? Well I've been busy but now with fall and winter coming around I can work more, heres some progress.
DSCN0128_zps1694740b.jpg

DSCN0130_zps3c6d8f56.jpg

DSCN0132_zps010573c1.jpg

This is my first try at foam I think it came out pretty good.
I also started Bondoing my helmet so there will be a couple pictures of that shortly.
So long for now.

*Helmet Update*

So now instead of getting a whole suit done for the Halo 4 Premier I'm now planning on just getting the helmet done, heres some progress pics.

IMG_01521_zps34f7c348.jpg

IMG_01531_zps9c74d587.jpg

IMG_01541_zps9357a5e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back