World of Warcraft Pepakura File Requests (Non-Halo File).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freko

I want to make the Grand Marshal (Rank 14 Alliance) armor set from World of Warcraft. I can't find any files unfolded anywhere :( ! (only a shield)
Soooo.....Requesting someone who knows how to make unfolded files for Pepakura to make me awesome files for this armor set ! ^_~

I tryed figuring out how to convert the files from the Wow3Dmodelviewer to a file i can open with Pepakura Designer 3 and figure out how to seperate and unfold all the files but i couldn't even convert it. (curse my noobness to Pep / 3D model stuff!)

If someone would be interested in helping my noobface with this i would be very grateful and lovez you foreverz! O_O or if you have teh filez that would be even better!! :D

I've earned the original rank 14 in WoW and the set just means a lot to me just because how difficult it was to earn and well just had an amazing experience with my peeps in the game. Just a meaningful set to me i suppose :p

Looking for Grand Marshal Armor set files as well as the Grand Marshal Claymore (2-handed sword).
If you have info or experience on how to convert files from wow3dmodelviewer to a file you can open with pepakura i can try and learn how to unfold stuff from there too =] !

Also plan on making a custom Halo armor set if i can learn more about the 3d modeling and using pepakura designer so if you can point me in the right direction for that it would be very helpful and appreciated ! (something like switching up and adding to a current halo armor set).

Thanks!
-Grand Marshal Freko ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back