Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra: just got some extruded polystyrene for making halo weaponry thanks to my loving dad :)
this is a halo 1 magnum my first Styrofoam gun so its NO WHERE NEAR PERFECT, but hope you like It :D
Had to carve it out of a block of Styrofoam.
Not complete yet
IMG_0297.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job so far really good build, your magnum is much better than the one i attempted to make also another person that does foam weapons is Dafrontline trooper check his thing on youtube and he also has some blueprints for his weapons

HEY guys! I have known about the 405th community for about 2 years. I've done a lot of research on how to do the steps, watched some videos, studied the 101 forums here, and have a good understanding on how the steps go. I have only gone as far as resining an ODST helmet, and it would turn out great, if i had the money to finish it. I'ts only my practice piece though.

Anyways....

I plan for a great much spent time of the last few weeks of my summer, to print and pep my own MC build. I am ready to dedicate myself to the effort and with all my free time in every day of summer, i want to do it now. So that school doesn't get in the way of steps 1-3. I hope to at least get my parts printed (scaled accurately too), cut, and assembled together by the time i start school. I too will and intend to do what some of you are doing here with your MC builds and have a costume of my own of course. And I hope we all end up with awesome and successful suits!

The only things I need help with are the following (I have also posted the same questions at this forum: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-Halo-4-Pepakura-(Files-within))

1. Where did you get both symmetrical thigh and forearm pieces? Because I have every other part I need.
2. Where can I get a Spartan 4 Soldier/Warrior helmet file unfold?

The helmet looks like this:
bxbfcbezjroklrdg.png

Thank you all if you read this, and to this OP of this forum and all armor forgers; I hope us all awesome armors!
i just got done doing this helmet...
549606_501141439911818_1954363216_n.jpg

Update: finished up my magnum, but desired better so I created a new one.
Its a lot better. Hope you all like it! :)
(top right is the new one)
IMG_0303.jpg

Update: Well hello everyone! Just finished my other thigh, but due to my lack of
spray painting ability I over-sprayed :(
Causing it to have hundreds of ugly dots on the front.
To make it worse i rubbed them smearing the paint haha its fixable, but ya i finished them :D

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Until next time bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back