Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes actually I was planing to get this one - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Childrens-S...p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CUR Thanks to PigBenis :D

Unless you could help me with a better one this one would only cover the back.
Which I'm fine with, but i dont want anything to bulky that i would be completely squished in the armor

I can only suggest you that one that u already showed up ... and np man . its totally not bulky and if u want u can switch it to wear it from the bot up ...
you will also need an undersuit that is next to your skin . totally worth it wearing it !! :D and btw . it covers the belly to a bit. so u have something over the codpiece! ... 2 flies with one strike baby !

keep up the good work mate!

I can only suggest you that one that u already showed up ... and np man . its totally not bulky and if u want u can switch it to wear it from the bot up ...
you will also need an undersuit that is next to your skin . totally worth it wearing it !! :D and btw . it covers the belly to a bit. so u have something over the codpiece! ... 2 flies with one strike baby !

keep up the good work mate!
xD well this might seam dumb, but what do u mean by "you will also need an undersuit that is next to your skin."
Plus great find on the spine protector thing :p

xD well this might seam dumb, but what do u mean by "you will also need an undersuit that is next to your skin."
Plus great find on the spine protector thing :p

Nono i expressed it dumb ! :) i mean skin - tight.
if u dont have it it will be kinda hard to fit in though :)

Update: Hey guys today I didn't get as much progress as I wanted, but bondoed the thrusters on
Master Chief's chest piece. Turned out really well :)
Tomorrow i plan on sanding, layering, sanded again, putting spot puddy and more sanding :p
Hope you like!
IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Also Just so you guys can see how the armor is coming along I put it all on
:) at least what i have so far.
IMG_0329.jpg

Until Next Time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! this is looking kind of awesome! Great job :)
Thank you! very much :D
lookin great man, those forearms are awesome. Great job scaling too
It was my first time scaling a set of armor so I'm glad it worked out

Help-
By the way Since im new to all of this I was wondering if their is any videos on putting the armor together?
I looked at the sticky, but wouldn't know how to do It for the halo 4 version.
Just wondering if someone could redirect me to a video or make one.
Would very much appreciate it!!!
:D

Hey man, have you gotten to the shoulder/bicep armor yet? My phone is having problems loading the pictures not sure if you have yet or not.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Hey man, have you gotten to the shoulder/bicep armor yet? My phone is having problems loading the pictures not sure if you have yet or not.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Got the forearms, but shoulder/biceps not yet srry!
i have no clue about how to stick the halo 4 version but isnt it working with the chest / codpiece?
well I put the chest piece on as a whole and the cod piece hasn't been unfolded yet.
Hopefully it will bee soon.

Update: OK everyone officially the chest is done with the bondo sanding process.
probably was the hardest part of the build considering the chest was a lot of bondo!
Tomorrow just spot puddy and priming :D
Here are 2 pics-
IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Bye Guys/Girls! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back