Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Hello Look what I just got, would look great as a under spine for Master Chief :D
IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you post pictures in your thread? lol im a noob.
1. Make a Photobucket account
2. take a picture with your phone or camera then move the photo to your computer pictures
3. click the upload icon on Photobucket
4. select the picture you would like to upload and upload it
5. Go to your albums and hover over your picture and click Direct link (should copy the photo)
6. click reply to thread and click insert image
7.Delete the http:// and paste the pic you copyed and click ok
8.then post quick reply or whatever :D

Really hope this helped hated not knowing how to post pics.

well foam does make it easier and a lot faster, but if you want something to last a long time pepakura is the way to go

Maybe so, but foam is easier and I don't have to mess with the chemicals for pep. And I saw someone else bought a motocross suit that practically nails the under armor design. If u combined that with your new spine...

Maybe so, but foam is easier and I don't have to mess with the chemicals for pep. And I saw someone else bought a motocross suit that practically nails the under armor design. If u combined that with your new spine...
could you put a link to the motocross suit I would like to see it :D

Update: well hello guys just finished peping the back butt plate lol
tomorrow I will resin and smoothcast it for strength :D
IMG_0365.jpg

Sweet, it's nicely priced too. (Store in town tried to rip me off to the tune of $130 for a similar one lol). Thanks for the info.

Update: OK everyone officially the chest is done with the bondo sanding process.
probably was the hardest part of the build considering the chest was a lot of bondo!
Tomorrow just spot puddy and priming :D
Here are 2 pics-
IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Bye Guys/Girls! :]
you're doing an awsome job, what did you put on the inside, it looks like just bondo, but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back