Pony's Halo 4 Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Hey, guys.

Here's my first step into making a Halo 4 MAster Chief in time for the Halo 4 launch.
ponychief.jpg

Please foirgive me for the mega burriness of the pic. I'll have a better shot soon.

Let me know what you guys think so far.

Have a good one, 405th!

Nice armor haha everyone is getting ready for Halo 4! hope your suit comes out good.
Remember to check out my halo 4 build its my first build :p

Looks pretty good from what I can see (Blurry Pic LoL) and I think so far that you better finish this one.........................;)

Trust me, bro. This one WILL get finished! I basically have everything planned out!

I noticed that you wanted the Halo 4 helmet I had for sale on the FB B/S/T page that one was sold, I'll make you a deal, You get this suit finished and I will give you a casting of my Halo 4 helmet for free, I have one I started finishing up but I never have any extra time to finish it, finish this suit up and its your.............We got a deal LoL

I just want to give you some motivation LoL, you know Im good for the offer

Steve

I noticed that you wanted the Halo 4 helmet I had for sale on the FB B/S/T page that one was sold, I'll make you a deal, You get this suit finished and I will give you a casting of my Halo 4 helmet for free, I have one I started finishing up but I never have any extra time to finish it, finish this suit up and its your.............We got a deal LoL

I just want to give you some motivation LoL, you know Im good for the offer

Steve
You, sir, have yourself a deal!!

quick question if i may? Is this going to be the new Halo 4 armor that the chief is wearing?

On a Side note I want to see your Odst Finished haha

quick question if i may? Is this going to be the new Halo 4 armor that the chief is wearing?

On a Side note I want to see your Odst Finished haha
Yes, this is the new armor that the Master Chief is wearing.

The ODST will get get finished. I started this build because I thought it would be more appropriate to go dressed up as the Chief because the Chief is finally coming back.

EDIT:

I should have another update really soon, dudes. As well an better quality photo of the chest piece.

Looking good, little on the small side IMO

btw i put it on your profile and you prob got 3 emails bout it but clean out your PM box i wanna talk to you about somethin Ponayyyyy

Awesome! I cant wait to see how this turns out! What materials are you using for your build? In the picture it looks like it could quite possibly be foam?

Awesome! I cant wait to see how this turns out! What materials are you using for your build? In the picture it looks like it could quite possibly be foam?

The chest piece is foam. Hopefully I can get more foam to make the thighs, but most of the armor is going to have to be pepped.

Hey, guys!

Got a bit of an update for ya.

I managed to get a better quality pic of my chest plate.

Here it is. The chest piece was a bit high in this pic, so sorry about that. :p
H4chest.jpg

I also got to work on the hand armor and gloves.
H4Gloves.jpg

I just need some foamies to finish up the hands.

Another update should come up very soon.

HAve a good one, guys.

Hey, dudes and dudettes!

I got an update today! It's the Cod plate and the Ab plate.
H4codandab.jpg

I still got to curve the cod plate a bit.

I also need to add detail foamies to voth pieces before their are ready for painting.

It looks small because I put it on quickly just to take that pic.

Also, I got to work with what I have, so I'm going to finish that chest piece even if it a tad bit too small.

Hello, my friends. I got another update update!

I finally got around to buying some foamies and added the little detail bits to the ab plate.

Here is a pic.
Halo4ab.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

I should have more progress on the chest plate and on the hand plate soon as well as the shoulders.

See you all later, guys.

Hey, guys and gals! I got another update to show ya.

I finished one of the shoulders today. Take a look.
Halo4shoulder.jpg

This was made with JTM1997's awesome shoulder file. A link to download said file will be in the first post as soon as I can get it to upload.

Let me know what you guys and gals think.

Have a good one, Dudes and dudettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back