Any Hope for PAX Prime 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fuzzy and welcome to 405th. I know you are new but I am assuming this is the kind of thread you should start in the general discussion section but I guess if you start posting your build on this thread you will get away with it :)
As for the answer to your question it depends on what type of build you are going for. If it is a foam build and you have time on your hands then I would say you can get a suit done in a month with dedication. If you are going for the fibre glass and bondo approach then I doubt it as most of these builds take a long time if wanting a good finished product. You can rush a glassed build but they tend not to be good quality.

Either way I wish you the best of luck and my advice is look through the forum for both types of builds, read lots, check the start and finished dates on the posts in the threads to get an idea of how long those people took. I very almost finished my masterchief suit in 6 weeks but I don't sleep much so have time to build uninterrupted in the middle of the night.

Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back