Sandbagger's Iron Man builds - Now in STEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini-Me Iron Man would be amazing. Of course at that age, you'd probably have to finish it in a few weeks one winter in order to ensure it even still fit by the end!

Iron Man and knife making on hold for a bit. As of four days ago, I've got my hands full for a while....

Kids number three and four now. Twin girls.

dsJofMt.jpg

Congratulations on a pair of very healthy-looking, beautiful girls! I'm sure they'll grow up as handy and as keen as their father!

Holy Cow! I'm incredibly impressed with the detail on these pieces, lots to look up to. Congrats on the new family members :)

LOL! Thanks gang. :D

Little update" My shiny red leather undergloves have been custome tailored by a seamstress in Sydney and are now done. I am still waiting for some stencils so I can acid-etch a big knife I am making for her as a barter for her professional skills. Can't wait to see them!

SB

wow...you must be really happy...this build almost complete, and twins oo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3

- - - Updated - - -

and the build's in the papers too...you must know happiness

wow...you must be really happy...this build almost complete, and twins oo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3

- - - Updated - - -

and the build's in the papers too...you must know happiness

LOL! Way too busy to think about happiness at this early stage. When things slow down it might hit me.

Actually, when I can get back to completing the suit I'll be as happy as a pig in sh...

Things have turned in a new direction for my original plans for the hands, the most difficult part of the entire Iron man suit. The leather option didn't turn out as I had hoped.

I am now going to cast my own hands, sculpt a layer of clay over the top, pour another mold over the sculpt then slush cast latex undergloves. Here's my two makeshift mold boxes.

v2LYjsi.jpg

Right hand molds complete, left hand half done. Need more plaster to cast the positives.

dZmNxIU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back