Sandbagger's Iron Man builds - Now in STEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sandbagger's Iron Man build

Assembling the parts for the particle accelerator on the front of the reactor.

5RE8bVR.jpg

Assembly complete and ready for lighting.

yRTwsPd.jpg

What do you think of THIS for a nuclear power source? :p

qBRingR.jpg

...and then the phone rings with a call from Stark Industries attorneys babbling about patent infringement blah blah blah. It looks really good!

...and then the phone rings with a call from Stark Industries attorneys babbling about patent infringement blah blah blah. It looks really good!

Hmmm.. likely methinks? :p

The collection grows! Very soon some of it will be wearable!

Apparently as I can't get any palladium or unobtanium, I have to come up with my own new element to power my Arc Reactor. Bazidium is currently being looked into....

VrqySre.jpg

This is some truly amazing work, but aren't you worried about damage and dents from just moving around? Or is the metal thick enough that it doesn't matter.

Thanks dudes. Damage and dents? Not really. You would be surprised how strong 1mm sheet steel gets when it goes from flat to shaped.

- - - Updated - - -

Today I worked on the abdominal armour. This is the aluminium I cut a while ago, not steel. I thought I'd at least try to put it together and shape it. If it works, I may be able to use it. If it looks too ugly, then it will be a good first run before I go to steel.

y0EazVf.jpg

AOnqUXo.jpg

CAgURtx.jpg

That shot of the nuclear power source put to the sky - :cool

The abdominal piece looks sick. How much do you think this will weigh once you're finished? I keep thinking that because it's all some form of metal, it'd be difficult to wear for a full day of activities.

I'm struggling with an Iron Man foam build and your building the real thing........

Seriously though amazing work. Everything is looking awesome.

WOW! I am stunned that you got the ab together. I had no idea you where that close in putting it together. I am on the edge of my seat to see more.

Thanks all. I'm looking at around 30 to 35kg all up. Subtract the legs because they will be sitting on the ankles so I will only have to lift them one at a time when walking.

The abdominals don't flex, but I will still be able to bend as they sit below the chest and above the hips.

That looks Amazing!!!! By far one of the best builds I have seen on here. You got in to my Top five......I can not disclose others, you know people may die kinda deal.

You sir, are amazing. i have been watching this build for a while and i must say, WOW!

Started out feeling a little flimsy, but it's pretty solid now. Lots of clean-up to do next.

yG84MHw.jpg

g1zeacg.jpg

yMlT4aT.jpg

Holy cow I've been missing out on this! Last time I checked in you were still crafting the fiberglass/bondo Iron Man suit but now the progression to a metal suit has me super pumped! This is amazing work my friend, you are truly talented!

Is this for real.... holy smokes batman! What a build...... keep it up and I will echo....AMAZING!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back