Sandbagger's Iron Man builds - Now in STEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon SB.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Oh, nice work! Glad to see you're back in the saddle for this project! Also, great to see inside the helmet - it's making me think more seriously on using video goggles inside my own build.

Oh, nice work! Glad to see you're back in the saddle for this project! Also, great to see inside the helmet - it's making me think more seriously on using video goggles inside my own build.

Cheers dude.

SB

- - - Updated - - -

Let's talk about foam padding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the camera and internal video glasses are installed behind the faceplate, it's time to start practicing some mobility with the distortions of the wide angle in mind. I feel more confident already after just a short walk.

WOW! I gotta say man, seeing your progress from a pep build to real steel is crazy! You gonna make the next one fly?:p

WOW! I gotta say man, seeing your progress from a pep build to real steel is crazy! You gonna make the next one fly?:p

Under the assumption that you haven't seen Sandbagger's signature, he's going to read that and his eyes are going to start rolling like mad.

7oIVb4R.jpg

The recent updates are so awesome, fantastic work!! Nice to see the observatory in the background of your mobility test video. ;)

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back