Mass Effect N7 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoddy

Hey guys, i am brand new to Pepakura and loving it so far. just fiber glassed my first helmet today the Master Chief MK6 helmet, i have also just finished sticking my N7 Helmet together, i`v been looking at it and want to add the front face plate thing, not too sure what the correct name for it is, but i just want it so its not the open face style. i have seen it on other peoples helmets, but cant seem to find a download file for the extra add-on, so was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to find it.
MyN7Helmet.jpg

thanks, i just took my time with it, things probably take me alot longer than most people, but someone said that if i just take my time the results will be better. i really want to do a full set of wearable armor but not too sure which one really, trying to find a simple one to do first

so anyone know what is a good Armor suit to start with, something pretty easy cos i`m Noob

It all depends how much time you wanna spend. you can start as a noob with high detailed stuff if u have enough time and power of will!
Im noob too and i started with MK6 HD parts. but it costs rly alot of time. just try LOWER detail one to get in touch with the pepakura and the materials.
I needed that to fail on hd items cos it encouraged me more to do it more and more and to do it perfect as perfect as much i could! :)

thats just my opinion . go on google and search for halo pepakuras theres a halo pedia with pepakura files LOW details and HD ones

so anyone know what is a good Armor suit to start with, something pretty easy cos i`m Noob

Maybe a MK 5 (a.k.a. MK V) Master Chief suit of armor is probably your best bet. Its fairly simple. Good Luck and BTW good work on the Mass Effect Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back