wow this is NOT GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 4, with the most recent update for the day....I haven't seen anything come through as of yet.

-Matt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84176792@N02/7835085098/
7835085098_a30c9b646e.jpg
[/url] 405th Issue! by Noble9360, on Flickr[/IMG]
This might be useful to the Mods.

If it is any help, I think someone entered a singke line if html code in all pages. I visit this site from work and for the last 3 weeks I've been getting message that this site may be compromised with the "iframe" html. The admin may want to look into it. The iframe allows a small window to host other malicious site. Today I couldn't get to 405th at all. I think whoever did this may have activated the malicious code.

along with this issue photobucket will not let me login..what else is going to go wrong today..lol
can anyone else get into PB..??

Aware and looking into it...

im retracting my remark about PB i kept switch back and forth between my browsers and got the same thing, but now its working fine
i just had to ask because there was now PB post about maintenance or anything
buttttttttttttt web intrusion is still a very real issue
thank you admins for your work

same prob here... google/firefox warned me every freaking day that this site is dangerous and say, that its dangerous to visit it.

I'm still getting a malware warning from google chrome AND firefox - Friday 1900hrs GMT.
Also the diagnostic page is reporting:
Of the 311 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 47 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-08-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-21.
Malicious software includes 59 exploit(s), 57 trojan(s), 3 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including usbbasedfoursquare.pro/, koksin.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including koksin.net/, flepstudio.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32868 (DS).

And confirm It is a third party issue. Can we find out who the twat is and ALL go round their house(s) en mass? I'd love to see the look on the face of the hacker confronted with 500 or so angry Spartans.

I am not getting the report anymore... is it fixed? I ran a scan too and it looks like I didn't pick up anything... I like your idea Noble ;) If we can get a Mac cannon too, that would be great xD

EDIT!!! Got it again... now in the midst of scrolling a thread...?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's gone as I still get the message. Firefox won't even let me open the 405th.

I don't think it's gone as I still get the message. Firefox won't even let me open the 405th.

You can on firefox you just have to manually type in the address or copy and paste the address from the text that FF brings up.

You can use firefox, i am. theres a lil ignore warning, on the corner of the warning. im actually now using my xbox just to make sure.

I think we should go to the dudes house all decked out, that would be hilarious!

to all microsoft security essentials users!!!! you may not be getting warned about this but it is still getting through!!! full scan your comp!!!! ive been hit several times and mse is all i use

Last edited by a moderator:
idk i just use internet explorer 9 my google chrome wont work at all for some reason, it will open and let me go to an website but then it wont load the page nd just freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back