Props UNSC Weapons By Justinian

Status
Not open for further replies.
... could you out fit a movie if needed? if you could I think if the price is right (not meaning it to be a pun.) I guy up north I'm helping might buy some.

... could you out fit a movie if needed? if you could I think if the price is right (not meaning it to be a pun.) I guy up north I'm helping might buy some.

if you meen me i am looking for 2 m7s and 4 m6c socoms o and 2 brute spikers and a fule rod

Oh man, I didn't know you still did cast of your AR. I'd love to get my hands on one. If I wasn't preparing to move cross country at the end of the semester, I'd spring for one, but idk if I could afford it right now.

For me personally I have finished 2 pistols, 2 ODST pistols, 2 SMG's, 1 ODST SMG and 2 assault rifles. I also have my 2 Chief suits, and I started to work on 2 marine suits. I also have many weapons kits that I have collected over the past few years from other builders. So yeah, I think I have a pretty decent armory going right now. And since I have the molds, I can make more fairly quick.

Oh man, I didn't know you still did cast of your AR. I'd love to get my hands on one. If I wasn't preparing to move cross country at the end of the semester, I'd spring for one, but idk if I could afford it right now.
Yep. I still offer kits for all of my weapons. I plan to have them for a while, so just send me a message when you want to get one.

The first page has been updated with all of the finished pictures.

okay so with you and redshirt and me I do believe we could do a wed show for sure now. as long as we can have red just out a plane with his armor on. is that even possible? I know the books talked about it but could you.

okay so with you and redshirt and me I do believe we could do a wed show for sure now. as long as we can have red just out a plane with his armor on. is that even possible? I know the books talked about it but could you.

Everything looks great justin, i had a question though about the SMG's. Did you make both the normal and the ODST one interchangable?? or are they seperate guns? Like for example, Could someone purchase just one gun and then get the parts for both??

Keep up the great work buddy

Everything looks great justin, i had a question though about the SMG's. Did you make both the normal and the ODST one interchangable?? or are they seperate guns? Like for example, Could someone purchase just one gun and then get the parts for both??

Keep up the great work buddy
Thanks. Both guns use the same base parts. Parts for both versions can be used on either one, but I intended for them to be glued in place, so swapping back and forth might not work out too great. But I'm sure that someone will find an effective way to do it. Once the barrel is glued in place, you can't really remove it to put the suppressor in. Same for the reflex sight. Hope that makes sense.

So.....do you have the file for it? i really want to make this build....
The first weapon I will make is the MA5C Assault Rifle. The Halo 3 version.

I started out with a pep file as a reference.
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/JustinBranfuhr/Guns/102_3628.jpg

I thought that it wasn't quite accurate enough, and I also wasn't satisfied with any of the other blueprint drawing. So I made my own.
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/JustinBranfuhr/Guns/MA5C.jpg

It is the most accurate one out there now. I made this strait from a game reference image, so it is 100% accurate.

I am hoping to start cutting this out later this week.

For those who are looking for files, please use the "File Archive" located at the top of the page in between "Marketplace" and "Forms". A one minute search led me to three different AR pep files. There are a ton of files there. You just have to look. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back