Skyrim Iron Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius

Jr Member
Hello guys :). I just want to show u my small project I was working on lately. Hope to finish it soon and then take care of already started Iron Man Mark IV/VI costume :)
skyrim_iron_helmet_wip_part_iv_by_gaiuscassius-d5erlpw.jpg

IF u would like to know more here's my DA profile.http://gaiuscassius.deviantart.com/gallery/

Awesome helmet man, its really looking amazing. I was wondering what materials you used. It doesn't look like pepakura.

Just a quick update. Today I've made a decision to test my very first primer filler. Tomorrow I will show u all the goodie goodness I bougth for my projects and withing 2 weeks the helmet should be ready to make a mold oud of it . It already takes more than it should.
skyrim_iron_helmet_wip_part_ii_by_gaiuscassius-d5ksfx9.jpg

Awesome build, I have been trying to make an Iron helm Myself. But I was stupid and destroyed one of the horns :( eventually though I should have a New horn :) Btw what is your helm made from? from certain points I would almost guess some kind of clay.

Thank you and hello ^^. What you see is what most of you use - car putty aka bondo, filler, primer filler, fiber glass with resin and polystyrene boards for flat surfaces/leveling

This looks great. Taking your time making it smooth... I like. Did you just super glue the poly on? Seems like a damn good idea for areas you want flat. Keep up the good work!

This looks great. Taking your time making it smooth... I like. Did you just super glue the poly on? Seems like a damn good idea for areas you want flat. Keep up the good work!

Pretty much yeah, just super glue and a sharp razor knife/scalpel :). And thank you! You spoil me! :D

Very nice man! Looking forward to seeing this one done. Side note, I just started Skyrim again while the epoxy putty dries on some detailing I am doing on my helmet.

Tom.

Lol look where I live :)
I used to have a PC but lost too many years on mmorpgs :p

Yeah, my bad, sorry :D. In this case I just consider it unusual :D. One thing I can suggest is to buy only exclusives for xbox ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back