Starting my MK VI armor build what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkooger

So here is my first HD piece tell me what you think and if I should just quite now.

h2cuB.jpg

KtAqG.jpg

vF0A3.jpg

Well since no one commented on if I should just burn it then I will start on the chest piece. pics comming soon.

Well since no one commented on if I should just burn it then I will start on the chest piece. pics comming soon.

Don't get discouraged about no replies. . . . . The site was down for quite a while because of the malware issue and when it came back up, I know myself included, wanted to update their own threads and catch up on everything that they missed in others that they were subscribed to. Threads get bumped to the pages of the abyss if you don't keep them updated. . . . . LOL!

That being said. . . . it looks like you picked a good piece to start on. Your forearm looks really good from what I can tell in the pics you put up. I don't think you need to burn them!!!!! It looks like it is scaled perfectly. Pep work also looks pretty clean from what I can tell. I'm with CoolC on the not folding every line thing. If you can make a few of the parts more round like the part is or should be in areas, it will save you tons of time in the prep stage when bondoing. Less bondoing usually equates to being happier. . . . . LOL! Keep up the good work.

You're pep looks good. Stick with it. As for replays, allot of people don't. But if you look at the number of views it will tell you allot of people have looked at what you are doing and you just started. So once again keep with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back