Mass effect dog tags... but theyr holograms?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome idea. Love how the etching is caught by the light from the EL wire.
This may be a good way to achieve the lighting in the Spartan armor as well. You'd just have to put heat shrink tubing on all of the exposed wire that you don't want the light to show from.

I'm curious like rasendori . . . did you etch the designs by hand or by machine?

Great looking work. Keep it up. Oh. . . and I'd suggest the UNSC eagle logo for Halo.

UNCSEagle_zps4749ea4d.png

Awesome idea. Love how the etching is caught by the light from the EL wire.
This may be a good way to achieve the lighting in the Spartan armor as well. You'd just have to put heat shrink tubing on all of the exposed wire that you don't want the light to show from.

I'm curious like rasendori . . . did you etch the designs by hand or by machine?

Great looking work. Keep it up. Oh. . . and I'd suggest the UNSC eagle logo for Halo.

UNCSEagle_zps4749ea4d.png

nice find! yeah i could do that pretty easily :p the program I use to make these etchings would allow me to make that design in about 5 seconds haha! i love the contour tool :3
ive been a bit slow with this because of finals and all :(
the first couple i make are going out to the Mass Effect Cast Cosplay Initiative tho

So I finally got these done for MECC! took long enough... soldering EL wire is a B*&%$ but its done

unfortunately I wont be making any more of these until i get to uni where i will have access to a laser cutter once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back