Halo 4 Master Chief foam build *unfinished* (with templates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covenentkiller, be aware of the dates to the threads you respond to. This is 6 months old. Necro-posting is frowned upon as it pushes more recent posts down the line. If you do have a question you can always PM directly to the author.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fist of all, thanks for share this. someone already made the shin? i need help with the size or config the print.
i hope to share some pics of progress soon.

Hey may I use the Master Chief torso armor file for my armor?
Of course, I encourage you to use it!

following
Thanks, you will probably see some new content soon, I'll finally finish this long overdue project this year because now I have a beautiful Cortana by my side with who I'm gonna cosplay together this summer. Probably remake the chest part and some other pieces as I'm not really satisfied with it and my skills in working with EVA foam improved a lot since then, and this time I'm not using a laser cutter, it just doesnt work out as fine as expected.

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have any 3d models of the forearms would you? I'm putting it together and i need to see where everyhting goes...

I'm looking for the foam PDF templates to start my armor build but they are error pages on DropBox, please advise.

PS: The GCC Spirit GX is like $36,000.00, WOW MAN!!!!

Azzrit , please pay attention to post dates. If the thread you're reading through hasn't been responded to in 3 months, please don't. It pushes active threads with live links down.

I'm looking for the foam PDF templates to start my armor build but they are error pages on DropBox, please advise.

Have you even read the first post where it said in bold letters "Since Dropbox removed their public folders links aren't working anymore. You can find all the files here. Dropbox - Foam"`? I don't get any errors with this link. Nevertheless I added a download mirror just in case. Enjoy.

I can't help you with PDF templates, you have to convert them for yourself. PDF is pretty useless since you have to scale every part of the armor for your own needs and this is best done in Pepakura Designer.

Last edited:
I second what rainbow dash said. You need either pepakura designer or a similar program, such as armorsmith, to open the files. There are tutorials on these programs all over this site, I'd recommend reading through the tutorial index to catch up on the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back