How do i Change the print size of the paper in pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0604fh

I need to know how to change the print size of pepakura because everytime i go to print it says that i have the wrong print size or something like that. what is the right size to change it to. Thanks

ITS TOO LATE 2 RUN said:
I need to know how to change the print size of pepakura because everytime i go to print it says that i have the wrong print size or something like that. what is the right size to change it to. Thanks
Oh that is because it thinks some of the lines wont make it on the page when you print... it should say...

yes or no... If you just click no it will still print... :\

Even if you hit yes it should still print but it doesn't really matter as long as you kept the line within the boundaries of the pages...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuffuloo 117 said:
clik no. clickin yes might cause a rescale. sorry fo bad spellin i am typin w one hand
I don't even want to know... ;)

On some of the pieces, the lines may disappear at the edges of the page (mine did, particularly when printing out the chest piece and helmet). Don't panic! When cutting, use the force! Most of the cut lines are fairly predictable, anyway, and you can just view the pieces in Pepakura Designer if you need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back