judge dredd pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Does anyone have working links to get the pep files for the stallone dredd movie helmet and armour?

intro3.jpg

thanks

You know, you might be able to just foam it out. Use some construction paper to get the proper size and then play the rest by ear with some foam.

I sent you an email with the Judge Dredd helmet file. I don't know who the author is but I hope to see the work in progress on the helmet.

Received the helm file, thanks. I should be able to start on the build next month. I think I can scratch build most of the shoulder parts. Does anyone have a template for the right shoulder eagle (the gold section), My brain don't work well off pics for size??

thanks

Well I did get the helm glassed, but I am not liking it. As MRCustoms stated, I don't know who did the model, but it needs lots of work. Mostly in the front, its misshaped and any good visor will not sit well. I am in the process of fixing the in the model.

Edit... More research shows that this model appears to be a modded version of the comic style helmet ??

I guess I want a more screen accurate model.

Its still a work in progress. I wanted to show what I have done so far.

Here is a side view, old file on the left.

Here is a close up of the front edge in question, old file on the left.

The remaining items that need done is to integrate the crest or badge holder, and clean up a few areas.

Comments ?

So I assume it will fit a normal sized head? Did you have any problems with the crest piece attaching to the helmet bowl?

Looks great, when I have time I will get one together.

Thanks for the test build, hope you finish it up.

stilgarhammer

I will finish it once I get the money to get fiberglass resin and bondo. "The crest piece attaching to the helmet bowl"? What do you mean by that?

The part that the badge goes on, I call the crest. If you look at the pdo file the connection between the crest and the rest of the helmet was not as one piece as shown by the red line. I had to add flaps to the crest in order to have something to attach it to the rest of the helmet and that is why there are no numbers on that edge.

Thanks

Ahh ok I know what you mean. I exported the file and opened it and welded it together so it made it one piece. I'm trying to find the badge for the crest. If anyone knows where to find one or how to make one let me know. Other than that your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back