my 1st attempt at agent maine's armor the meta (red vs blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evldmon

hi i was lookign for some pointers on my helmet that i made

20121026_222245.jpg

20121026_222238.jpg

20121026_222230.jpg

any advice would be welcomed
thank you

You might want to darken the visor area a little just so it blends more evenly with the lenses. You could probably also use some hot glue to fill up the seam between the lenses and the visor.

The EVA helmet is definitely one of the harder helmets out there. Keep up the good work!

I like you idea on using sunglasses as your visor, but my only problem with it is that they look to much like eyeballs. My advise to you would be to move them apart from each other to make them blend in with the visor detail on the EVA and then make a hole in the middle of the visor to look out of as well sort of like mine.I think it would make your helmet look 100% better and if you do go in that direction don't worry hole are very easy to fill in. Good Luck!

im currently buildign in entire suit for teh 6th, so i dont have alot of time to fine tuen anythign but after that i will be fixing up teh imperfections and have it ready for RTX 2013

Dear God, your spelling. I don't mean to be hurtful, but no one will take you seriously if everything you type is hard to look at.

I don't have many tips for helping you smooth it out except buy this. It helps. A lot.

If you say you have a full suit in the works, please show us, or else we are inclined to believe it is non-existent. If, in fact, it is non-existent, you probably won't get it done for the launch. Still, wearing a BA Halo helmet will make your friends jelly.

Yes, the Mouse is an amazing tool and almost as necessary as a Dremel when costuming.

i am sorry for the spelling errors, i have a dremel and power sander but this helmet is stubborn , i will post pictures of the finished armor since you asked.

The Bondo Sanding Putty is king. Just get the regular Bondo 'close enough', then cover the whole thing with a layer of the putty. The stuff shreds under sandpaper, sooooo much easier than regular Bondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back