Sith Costume Complete.. help me name it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickmatch

Darth ________?

Having trouble coming up with something cool. Finished just today..

2012-10-29_23-57-27_348.jpg

EDIT: Here's the link to the full gallery.

NICE! The force is definitely with you :D .

Hmm... here's a few:
Darth Constrictor
Darth Reaper
Darth Impaler

if you had more of a character bio it would be easier, but if those don't give you any ideas you can always go with "Darth Tater"! :p

-Seth

Nice work, specially like the red details.
Off the top of my head, i'd go with Darth Reign, Darth Scar or Darth Cerberus. I agree with Seth though, it'd be easier to personalize it with a liitle back story. :)

Good suggestions so far, my favorite of those is Reign, problem is, people will hear "rain". Other ideas i had was Animus... Or Xhar (sounds likes czar) which is a name i use in sci-fi games.

NICE! The force is definitely with you :D .

Hmm... here's a few:
Darth Constrictor
Darth Reaper
Darth Impaler

if you had more of a character bio it would be easier, but if those don't give you any ideas you can always go with "Darth Tater"! :p

-Seth

I think the Darth Impaler would be a really good one. It's got "that special something" in it.

Xhar sounds pretty cool. I can see the problem Reign, maybe some variation of Tyrant (i.e. In another language). I wouldn't go with Animus (although its cool) because there's always atleast one person who'd be reminded of Power Rangers Wild Force everytome they heard it...

Oh good call.. Power rangers was after my time, so I would have missed that... I'm going to go with Xhar. Thanks guys.. Have an awesome halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back