RESPAWN !!!!!!! the trailer is here. GO."Freakin Rad" "405 TH" & "Stony Props"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Props

Member DIN
S007
All the costumes & props are by members from the 405th. :)

It's here......The trailer for the first video has just been released. Come & check out the trailer to one of the projects that some 405th members along with "freakin rad" worked on.

Respawn : the Series - Trailer

www.youtube.com

Introducing the live action Halo Web Series: Respawn! A comedic look into the fantastic world behind the fantastic world of Halo. Where in between the

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found a new Trailer for Respawn in Slow Motion

I think the video was already posted, I didn't read the prior posts, sorry lol

Hopefully episode 1 will be out in the next week!! Can't wait.. And there should be a couple more videos out soon.

i lol'd at the floppy armor xD that was pretty bad :p
i did like the slow motion tho ^^

Your really don't notice the armor flopping around when you see the video at normal speed, but when the slow motion cameras film it, you can see every little motion, you can even see the dust and rocks fly up with every step. so the slow motion lets you see stuff you normally wouldn't notice

Van Vuong Chi Vuong Create opinions for video games. This will help others discover whether they want a game, from the perspective of somebody who owns the game and has played it. Write a review that you would desire to read. Be informative and detailed, so you will help others make good choices.Know the symptoms of video game addiction. This may sound funny, and you may not think anything exists, but addiction to games can be as real as any other addiction. Indicators include extended hours of play, obsessive thoughts about the game, and excessive spending associated with video games of all sorts.Understand that some games incorporate multi-player options, which can show your children to others on the internet. In this case, you ought to be monitoring who your children are speaking to, as you do not want them to obtain too involved with strangers. This assists to place your youngster in the safest position possible.Get match motion-based games. Gaming is not any longer a completely sedentary exercise, and more and more individuals are benefiting from new movement capture technology to physically interact with their games. An entire new style of fitness games has sprung up, and they're an enjoyable method to incorporate more exercise into your daily life.If you have ever tried to trade in a video game, then you learn about the difficulties related to it. Many stores that accept deal in games provides you with only a small fraction of what the game was originally worth. It is possible to discover ways to remove your games and still obtain a fair amount through the content below.
Play game at: http://www.gata.vn/apps/vanvuong

spam bot if it pops up anywhere clean it with fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Episode 1 is out.. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back