brokenvisr

Jr Member
fdyhvr.png

2ah8lqe.jpg

2ni2xaq.jpg

dpei6o.jpg

2dm7g9c.jpg

I shouldve posted this earlier when it was in more of its construction phase XD
The first image is just obviously a render of the shins, boots and helmet. I still have to make the chest and thighs however. The mesh is decently clean, just have to test out some of the meshes in Pepakura to see how well they work.

his chest/back and thighs look so plain and flat o.o is it supposed to look like that?
but the rest is flippin spiffy, and the visor looks indeed very beautiful!

I am very highly interested in this when it gets pepped. I prefer this style more than the Warrior armor.

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the suit... I thought it was ugly as hell XD
but then it started to grow on me and I decided finally that I liked it, but the Fotus armor is by far my favorite lol.

realativly soon actually! I just have to finish up detailing the front portion of the chest piece, then I gotta do the booster pack on the back and its done and ready to pep! unless I need to take out random little details that are un pepable XD

Your design looks fantastic, and I look forward to seeing it when you finish. Count me in on building the suit myself.

mtovax.jpg

nh1gyx.jpg

2r4669s.jpg

2w676uc.jpg
(random environment)
2zxuyra.jpg
(random environment

Okay, here is the most recent installment of the Recruit armor from Halo 4! I'm still working out issues/ details with the chest so it will probably be a few more days until its finished. I'll try to release the model this weekend... hopefully D:

[This is also a joint project with Fulcrum Studios]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back