MKVI and Halo 4 MKVII new mixed build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriscamo

Hey guys ,

so I've completed a helmet but its just not what I'm looking for.

I've been unable to use resin and bondo for my build due to where I live, so I've decided to re pep all my work , This Sunday I am able to resin and fibreglass everything and start my new mission.

Previously I have been building my MKVI with Jesmonite/Aqua resin and as much as I enjoyed it and love the outcome it is just missing something.

So have found a 'shed' to work in over christmas and been given the go ahead by my wife to miss the 'Family' stuff hahaha

anyway this is my idea so far and what I have done:

fullkittoworkwith_zpsb8749d18.jpg

I will be letting you guys know what I have done on this thread now.

Any input would be very grateful.

Chriscamo

If you mean you think somthing is missing from the armor I would like to suggest shoulders of some type. They add to the feel of the spartan. Good luck and don't forget to post pictures!

I like the idea although I must ask, why do you feel it's missing something?

I was sitting there looking at my helmet, , visor in, fan in, lights in and I just don't know, I just didnt like it. I couldn't put my finger on why i hated my helmet :/

ive tried the MKVI 4 times and each time I just didn't like the outcome... I'm going to try the MKVII from Halo 4 and see whether it was that... i prefer complicated and manic, the helm was too clean ... even my paint jpb was crazy on it..

I JUST DON'T KNOW haha

Everywhere I look and download it is called mkvii , the file I downloaded was halo mk7 helmet ...

I didn't realise there was a new helm but every file I look at states mkvii and the halo wiki says mkvii so I'm just going by that...

I've managed to resin and fibreglass both shoulders, chest, hands 1 forearm and codpiece in the last few days... Kinda forgot Christmas ... Wife is not impressed hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back