Star Wars Phase 2 Clone Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

Hey guys I know this is a little different but does anyone have or know where yo get a HD pepakura Phase 2 Clone Trooper file? Any help would be appreciated.

There is a thread for this, well several you could use:
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/28-3D-Modeling
pep requests, and 3d model requests would be good places to post questions like this next time.

To answer though, google "Fierfek pepakura" (watch that spelling!) and you will find the phase II set, along with tons of other star wars pep.

Unfortunately Star Wars pep files are quite hard to find right now. I'm working on Phase I Clone Pilot armour right now and I've decided to ditch Pepakura because there are no decent files available (at least not for what I want). Instead, I've begun working on my own templates from scratch for the main armour (managed to modify a pep file for the helmet), although university work (not to mention Halo 4 and the current Steam holiday sale) have put a stop to that for the time being.

I don't know if you've tried the 501st Clone forums, but I do know that there are good quality animated-style clone files, including Phase II trooper (helmet + armour), available for sale. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any movie-style ones on there though.

Ya I remember there being something about all the pep files missing oh well, but I did some looking around and propzone has a full phase 1 armor set for sale and the only difference movie wise between the phase 1 and phase 2 was the helmet so I think i'm going to get a hold of that the only problem is they are re-doing their site and don't had the buy-able file up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back