Soft Parts Halo 4 Spartan Thorne **W.I.P** First?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why not, your BR should defiantly be in there. When I get some credits I might be sending you a PM about one. Build looks great keep it up.

I don't see why not, your BR should defiantly be in there. When I get some credits I might be sending you a PM about one. Build looks great keep it up.

I was thinking about making a Version: 3.0 to go with it, but I don't know. But I am working on the saw to possibly go with it instead, it all depends on how it turns out in the end

UPDATE:
I finished both shoulders and installed my custom blue LED lights onto the shoulder and 2 in the helmet, I need 2 more for the helmet and all the electronic work is done. The shoulders look black, but they're blue, it was the lighting in my room when I took the picture.
Snapshot_20130223_zps8fe807d4.jpg

Snapshot_20130223_1_zps7f61a784.jpg

Snapshot_20130224_zps52dd0ff5.jpg

Hi everybody, man it's been 4 months since an update and I've got sooo much to share! I finished the helmet as well as the torso, but I still need to paint the torso and add battle damage. But I'm pleased on how they both came out, I ran out of foam, so no work yet... but when I get more, I'm going straight into the wrists so I get the whole upper body done. And the shoulder are still done, so there's no need for more pics of them The only thing I added onto the left shoulder is the Majestic logo for my character. Enjoy :D and yes... This is pic heavy!

I'm going to make some sort of spartan armor. I can more than likely do everything except for the helmet. Does anyone know how to make a helmet with foam?

Hey guys! Damn it's been almost a year that this thread's been dead! I'm extremely sorry for this because I mainly posted my work on Facebook! Anyways, here's my experience in NYCC last year!
IMG_0327.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0362-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0358.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0355.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0350.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0349.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0339.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0338.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0335.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A fellow Spartan Thorne!!!! :D

Some shots of
- myself (as post beat up Spartan Thorne) and my wife (as Cortana) from DragonCon 2013
- full family at ECCC 2014
- and the armor with helmet now on a mannequin at home with the new Sprukits model for comparison.

Spartan Thorne armor commissioned from Cos.n.Fx
MA5D by Tactonyx
Cortana by Pillar of Dawn Studios
All my kids costumes (H4 Master Chief, Commander Shepard, Miranda) by our family (yep, got the kids cutting foam and painting now)

File0251-Edit-L.jpg

14030039185_aa4d762280_o.jpg

14026859171_a7f5c22360_o.jpg

14679566795_f8be673b8c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back