Halo 4 Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That helmet looks sweet, and i love the battle rifles, the chest seemed a bit small, but it will probably look better once you have more done to it

I have decided to make the full set of this armor for a convention. since this will be my first full on project, does it seem possible for a noob to make a full set of this armor over summer break and have it finished and convention ready by october?

This looks super smexy, all your helmets look great. Can you give a link for the pep file. Me and my friend are making our own spartan IV armor. That would be a massive help, and keep up the good work.

Which files exactly are you having issues with? Please provide a link so I can check them and troubleshoot any issues you're having.

hey guy's. quick question,
I have everything i need to start making the pep for this helmet except the paper. iv'e read that most people use 110LB 200 gsm cardstock but i was thinking of going higher for more durability when applying resin. is this a good idea or will it be more trouble to work with??

hey guy's. quick question,
I have everything i need to start making the pep for this helmet except the paper. iv'e read that most people use 110LB 200 gsm cardstock but i was thinking of going higher for more durability when applying resin. is this a good idea or will it be more trouble to work with??

Your question would have been better suited elsewhere, but fine:

I personally use 180GSM cardstock and it holds up just fine - the thicker your cardstock, the more issues you'll have with scoring and the slight flex your material will need to have to shape into the overall form.

200GSM would be my upper limit, personally.

Awesome work on the helmet man, I can't seem to find the file though? Anyone mind helping me out? It's not in the archive.

(Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back