ODST Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
those sean bradley visors are amazing! i cringe everytime i see pictures of the bondo/fiberglass stage because it reminds me about the countless hours i spent sanding...and sanding....and sanding...SO MUCH SANDING!!! thats the only reason that stops me from doing another helmet build. but cant wait to see the rest! :D

Well I hate life right now :/
So my curent helmets junk :/ that makes three :angry. I just want to do a RoboCopand shot it into a bunch of pieces :devil but my dad see's it as a testing piece so it lives..... For now! :devil
I'll upload a picture probably tomorrow, and I'll start row 4 in a week or so :/

Hey, man, practice makes perfect with that pep work. And I'm sorry to hear all your stuff got wrecked, glad you could salvage some of it.

Ok time for a rebot more a less :) so I'm am done with pep, I hate it, I can't stand it, and if iI make another pep piece I will lose it. So I am going to switch to foam :) some may ask why and the answer is, foam is a lot easier work with, it holds its shape, it last a very long time, and best of all ITS CHEAPER!!!!! I'm a budget builder and I don't have much money :/ but I do have a bother who works for harbor freight so I can get the foam floor mats, the hot glue, and the plasti dip for even cheaper :) but just to let everyone know its going to take a little time to get started because I spent a good amount of money at Comikaze and I need to get more card stock, floor mats, and a hot knife. So I'm going to start again later this month. Until then see all of you soon :)

Yay for foam!
Looking forward to the reboot, your patience and dedication will be rewarded, haha

Hey everyone, its been awhile since my last updated on this build but I've decided to take a break from ODST for a bit and make something else with my girlfriend. We're going to make our own Spartan suits with foam which shouldn't take long to do, once I'm done I'm coming back to ODST, but until then see all of you soon hopefully in my new build thread :)

Team builds are always great, and the change of pace might be a good call given some of the aggravation the ODST pep has brought you, lol.
In any case, I'll keep and eye out for this new thread, any ideas on the armour types/perms yet?

Team builds are always great, and the change of pace might be a good call given some of the aggravation the ODST pep has brought you, lol.
In any case, I'll keep and eye out for this new thread, any ideas on the armour types/perms yet?

Aggravation, I'll drink to that lol. We're making Spartan armor that isn't very common to see. I'm going to start the thread today once I download the files, just keep an eye out in Halo costumes and armor for my new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back