NOBLE 6 HALO REACH ARMOUR (wip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikieb2384

Jr Member
This is going to be a slow go at the armour,Cause of two little girls and one on the way..I've been a member for awhile now and i just decided to do a Thread on my build..hope you guys and girls like it...
007-1_zps34b157ee.jpg

006-2_zpsdbd3af4d.jpg

005_zps9d36f49b.jpg

008_zps6f70736a.jpg

This is what ive worked on for the last two days, More updates coming soon....

ok just a quick update,of how things are turning out.i got a few more of the detailed parts on. and was wondering what you guys and girls think about the scaling of it..
001-6_zps3addedad.jpg

001-6_zps6081e28b.jpg

it might just be me but the torso looks a little to big. its just my oppinion, and if you like it great, just figured id share :)
Looking great still though

What height in mm did you scale the helmet at? I tried that same file but I scaled mine too small at 260 mm, I think if I went with 280-290 it would have fit much better.

As to the helmet i made it right after halo reach came out, so i dont remember what the size i put in for the scale.
so here is a update on the armour.
And check out the scale on the forearm and tell me what you think..
004-1_zps8916132c.jpg

007-1_zpsed0c2782.jpg

001-6_zps1871454e.jpg

I joined the 405th 09-22-2009, and i have to say ive learned alot as a member.
hoping my build turns out as good as the ones ive seen done here on the 405th.com.
THANKS!!!! to all the ones that gave me a helping hand with motivation to even start this kind of build...
I dont know how things would turn out if i didnt have all to back me up... Thanks again..

Here is the New chest piece im working on just has i said i was going to do..lol
001-6_zps90a59f52.jpg

It looks awesome man. Very sharp pepakura and it looks like the scaling will fit ya much better with the new one. Good stuff man. Keep it up.

Is that the pep file from L3X Blu3riv3r?
The 4th version of his reach armor?
If so. then I'm building the same thing. and your looks awsome.
What is your hight in cm? and how did you scale your armor?

Keep up the good work :D

You're work so far is looking really good. Pep work looks nice and clean. I'm glad to see that you are rebuilding the torso. THe first one did look way too big. In comparrison, your new torso looks like it will be about the right size for you. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back